Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junior Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
totalanimefancaseclosed
DragonRend
This account is closed>>>Thanks Gaia You Suck Donkey's!!!
Are you really leaving forever? Why? What happened?

I'm getting out cause I don't like liars...& we have all been lied too...I've spent a fortune IRL $£$ & I feel like someone has sh#t on me from a great height. We were promised components from lite fish drops & it hasn't happened. Even the guy with the most gold on Gaia is considering an exit. Alchemy is fuc#ed. It's been going wrong for a long time & this was their (Gaia) last chance to correct it. They haven't done it & the time has passed. It's now a chore, they have drained every bit of the fun from it. I'm sorry...

Generous Giver

DragonRend
totalanimefancaseclosed
DragonRend

I'm getting out cause I don't like liars...& we have all been lied too...I've spent a fortune IRL $£$ & I feel like someone has sh#t on me from a great height. We were promised components from lite fish drops & it hasn't happened. Even the guy with the most gold on Gaia is considering an exit. Alchemy is fuc#ed. It's been going wrong for a long time & this was their (Gaia) last chance to correct it. They haven't done it & the time has passed. It's now a chore, they have drained every bit of the fun from it. I'm sorry...
I thought that they posted something saying that they were working on that? And what will you do with your account then? I don't want to see you go, I liked talking with you and selling to you ^^

Junior Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
totalanimefancaseclosed
DragonRend
totalanimefancaseclosed
DragonRend

I thought that they posted something saying that they were working on that? And what will you do with your account then? I don't want to see you go, I liked talking with you and selling to you ^^

They've been "working on a lot of things" for a long time. Like a pirate starfish I paid 1/2 Mill for in the MP for a glow thread I set up, which never worked after paying someone to do all the artwork as the thread was specifically set around that Pirate. I was told to "hold tight, were sorting it!". That was over 6 months ago. I'm sick of "were working on it" & I'm tired of their empty promises & I'm soooo pissed with them right now that I'm outta here. They don't give a s**t. If they did they would do something about it. Now. I'm worth a lottta Gold & if this is how they treat me...what chance does anyone else have? I'm gonna distribute my gold before I go so please accept my donation & Thank You!!!

Generous Giver

DragonRend
totalanimefancaseclosed
DragonRend
totalanimefancaseclosed
DragonRend

They've been "working on a lot of things" for a long time. Like a pirate starfish I paid 1/2 Mill for in the MP for a glow thread I set up, which never worked after paying someone to do all the artwork as the thread was specifically set around that Pirate. I was told to "hold tight, were sorting it!". That was over 6 months ago. I'm sick of "were working on it" & I'm tired of their empty promises & I'm soooo pissed with them right now that I'm outta here. They don't give a s**t. If they did they would do something about it. Now. I'm worth a lottta Gold & if this is how they treat me...what chance does anyone else have? I'm gonna distribute my gold before I go so please accept my donation & Thank You!!!
Aww thank you, that's so nice of you. I wish that you weren't going though sad -sad faces everywhere-

Generous Giver

DragonRend
totalanimefancaseclosed
DragonRend
totalanimefancaseclosed
DragonRend

Thank you sooo much <3

Aged Codger

DragonRend

Now I have to find someone new to buy all my fish? confused

don't feel too bad. I left gaia 5 years ago when cash shop first started rolling out, but i found myself back here after a long time absent. rather not see you leave, but if you do, hope to see you aground again in the future. 3nodding

Business Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's really too bad you're leaving. I was saving up lots of junk to sell </3
I hope that people will treat you better-in real life- compared to how the Gaia staff has treated you.
Best of luck to a fruitful life with honest people!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff