Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

*** Buying Inks & Bugs for Great (updated) Prices! ***

2nd White Body Dye made! So shop is CLOSED! (for now at least)
Thank you to everyone who helped! heart heart heart

========================================================

Red, green, blue bugs : 150k each

Red ink: 20 m
Green ink: 10 m
Blue ink: 18 m

White ink: 290 m

Willing to haggle! biggrin

If willing to take my prices, then just send trade whether I'm online or not! 3nodding
Bumpers will be tipped!

Other color bugs aren't really wanted but if you include them in a trade then you're also agreeing to accept these prices (and I'll resell the inks and use the gold to finance what I do need):
Black bugs : 100 k each (black inks have good resale value)
Yellow bugs: 500 g each
Brown bugs: 100 g each

Thanks! biggrin

EDIT: As of end of day 8/16, no longer buying, sorry!
=======================================
GOAL : 500 White Inks
PROGRESS: 500 as of end of day 8/16... done!

Dangerous Dabbler

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
i dont even kno.... i used to play gaia like near 2 years ago but i was a complete noob and then i come back and people are buying inks and bugs -.- well what ever >.> i got 1 red and 4 greens and 3 blue inks. we are talking about the ones in bottles right?

Dangerous Dabbler

controlgary1
i dont even kno.... i used to play gaia like near 2 years ago but i was a complete noob and then i come back and people are buying inks and bugs -.- well what ever >.> i got 1 red and 4 greens and 3 blue inks. we are talking about the ones in bottles right?

Yep, we're talking about the bottled inks in the "Game" tab of your inventory. I'll happily give you 71 million gold for your 8 inks! Just send the trade!

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
so why is ink worth 15m ._. i still dont get it

Dangerous Dabbler

controlgary1
so why is ink worth 15m ._. i still dont get it

Mostly because people want to make "body dye" out of it.
Some people want to make the dyes just because they like them.
But people doing Alchemy, who want to make the largest sets of backwings, need to get a certain number and/or type of body dye as part of one of the formulas.
Some wings need white body dye, some need gray body dye, and one needs red body dye.

I'm currently trying to finish a set of wings that needs the white body dye, so I need 500 white inks, and each white ink can be made by 5 red + 5 green + 5 blue inks. So, I need lots of ink! xd

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
oh.... but it seems like every item from 2007 has like a 2000% price increase like the jack armour or the wind halo

Dangerous Dabbler

controlgary1
oh.... but it seems like every item from 2007 has like a 2000% price increase like the jack armour or the wind halo

There's been an enormous amount of inflation in the past year. Gaia, as a business, was having money trouble (too many diversions that didn't pan out), and they found that increasing the number of cash shop items worked. This included increasing the number of RIGs and really direct gold generators that dumped a lot of gold into the market but also just increasing items that people want to have so they're willing to spend gold to buy them from people who bought them with cash.

The result is a LOT of gold flying around.

On the other hand, one of the things Gaia did to get people to spend cash was to re-issue some old items. Check out the price of an Angelic Halo (edit: um, maybe not that ^_^) or Angelic Sash or Nitemare/Angelic Mini Wings these days. In relation to other inflation, those have gone waaaay down.

Liberal Friend

Fear only feeble old age and death in be.
Don't forget who you are.

I have:
x9 dragonfly
x18 beetle
x10 butterfly
x7 fly

x5 dragonfly
x4 butterfly
x3 beetle

x5 dragon fly
x4 grasshopper

6.5 mil?

Liberal Friend

heart

xcindyyy's Senpai

xcindyyy's Senpai

Cimeara
cool

where do you make white ink at? ;o

Dangerous Dabbler

Linvala Aeris

I have:
x9 dragonfly
x18 beetle
x10 butterfly
x7 fly

x5 dragonfly
x4 butterfly
x3 beetle

x5 dragon fly
x4 grasshopper

6.5 mil?

Sounds great to me! Send trade? biggrin

Dangerous Dabbler

xillestt
Cimeara
cool

where do you make white ink at? ;o

It's through the Skin Tyte shop. Click on the link to make tattoos. The options for making special inks from other inks are at the bottom of the display of all the tattoo options.

Dangerous Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces