Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Cat

Raeghne
I'm assuming you're selling the bugs? Or is it a donation?

PV=nRT's Wife

Hygienic Loiterer

OtherWorldShukumei
Raeghne
I'm assuming you're selling the bugs? Or is it a donation?
Aaak yes I'm selling them, sorry, I thought I labeled the trade but I forgot to press "done" sweatdrop

Cluttered Cat

Raeghne
Aaak yes I'm selling them, sorry, I thought I labeled the trade but I forgot to press "done" sweatdrop
Mostly alright. That's why I ask. 3nodding

Cluttered Cat

Buying 57 White Inks?

Cluttered Cat

Elegana
Buying 57 White Inks?
25m each alright?
OtherWorldShukumei
Elegana
Buying 57 White Inks?
25m each alright?

Good with me! I'll send a trade.

Cluttered Cat

Elegana
OtherWorldShukumei
Elegana
Buying 57 White Inks?
25m each alright?

Got it. Thanks!
*sits back to wait for inks to start dropping with the release of the new Body Dye bundle*

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
OtherWorldShukumei
Elegana
OtherWorldShukumei
Elegana
Buying 57 White Inks?
25m each alright?

Got it. Thanks!
*sits back to wait for inks to start dropping with the release of the new Body Dye bundle*

User Image

Lol they have! I still have quite a few white inks though. Around 50, if you are still interested?

User Image

Cluttered Cat

Anibee
User Image

Lol they have! I still have quite a few white inks though. Around 50, if you are still interested?

User Image
If 20m each is good, I'm buyin'!

Cluttered Cat

the vahgina monologue
Thank you for the trade of inks, but unfortunately, I have to lower my offer some since the Inks are beginning to decrease in worth with the release of the Body Dye bundle yesterday. LMP is at 285k and average is currently at 370k. If you're still willing to do business, I can pay 300k for each of them for a new total of 6m. Cancel the trade if not acceptable. Otherwise, post and let me know if this new offer is alright.

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
OtherWorldShukumei
Anibee
User Image

User Image
If 20m each is good, I'm buyin'!
User Image

Sounds good to me! biggrin

User Image

Cluttered Cat

Elena Gwyneth
Trade isn't labelled, but I'm assuming you're selling the fish? Unfortunately, I hadn't gotten a chance to update my offers for the day, so based on the current MP, I have to lower my offers to 8m for the Sand Boldurs (Biters the same though). Remove/cancel trade if that offer is no good for the Boldurs. If it is though, please post here so that I may then send you the correct amount of gold. Thanks.
OtherWorldShukumei
Elena Gwyneth
Trade isn't labelled, but I'm assuming you're selling the fish? Unfortunately, I hadn't gotten a chance to update my offers for the day, so based on the current MP, I have to lower my offers to 8m for the Sand Boldurs (Biters the same though). Remove/cancel trade if that offer is no good for the Boldurs. If it is though, please post here so that I may then send you the correct amount of gold. Thanks.
I thought I did x.x ugh trading is dumb...its fine I'll take 8m/800k

Cluttered Cat

Elena Gwyneth
I thought I did x.x ugh trading is dumb...its fine I'll take 8m/800k
Yeah, that 'done' button doesn't always seem to do what it's supposed to.

Thanks! (Almost half-way to getting that Diamondback now!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff