Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got onto towns 2 and found the little cafe next to the taxi to hollywood. My question is how do you make a team on towns 2?

Aged Genius

abraxos989
I got onto towns 2 and found the little cafe next to the taxi to hollywood. My question is how do you make a team on towns 2?

What do you mean by team?
BUMP. Bacon place too.

Playful Puppy

9,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Doggone It! 100
codemonkey37179
abraxos989

I found a symbol at Gambino market that is only usable in a team. An upcoming feature? Will we be able to team up soon?

Aged Genius

Simons Puppy
codemonkey37179
abraxos989

I found a symbol at Gambino market that is only usable in a team. An upcoming feature? Will we be able to team up soon?

I'm afraid it is a feature from the past. It was the bacon bowling from the rejected Olympics.

I've no idea how it got back out there. There may be teams for the Halloween event, stay tuned.

Playful Puppy

9,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Doggone It! 100
codemonkey37179
Simons Puppy
codemonkey37179
abraxos989

I'm afraid it is a feature from the past. It was the bacon bowling from the rejected Olympics.

I've no idea how it got back out there. There may be teams for the Halloween event, stay tuned.

Ah okay, thanks for the info. surprised

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Simons Puppy
codemonkey37179
abraxos989

Does that have anything to do with the forum event, where you get assigned a number that corresponds to a team?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff