Welcome to Gaia! ::

First of all, I am a noob at Towns. Wow, I can't believe I just said that. It's so embarrassing and it's true. >.<
Second, sorry for the tiny text, I just like it. :S
I just want a house, why does it have to be so hard?!?! D:<
Well, sorry to bother your time with these unworthy questions(if you think so). I AM NOT WORTHY! xD

Ok. First Question: When you click the For Sale Post(as in the plots for houses in Barton), why does it say 'Request Permission to live here?' I was getting annoyed by it and I spammed it. xD
Second Question: Does someone own the area or plots or something like that?
Third Questions: How do you own an area? Just curious, you don't have to answer this one though.
Fourth Question: Do anyone want to invite me as there Barton neighbor? I'll be a friendly neighbor. C:
Fifth Question(this one is so stupid that I should know but I don't): How do you turn off the music? Or where is the volume control/settings? I know, I'm stupid. D:<
Misguided_Angel10
First of all, I am a noob at Towns. Wow, I can't believe I just said that. It's so embarrassing and it's true. >.<
Second, sorry for the tiny text, I just like it. :S
I just want a house, why does it have to be so hard?!?! D:<
Well, sorry to bother your time with these unworthy questions(if you think so). I AM NOT WORTHY! xD

Ok. First Question: When you click the For Sale Post(as in the plots for houses in Barton), why does it say 'Request Permission to live here?' I was getting annoyed by it and I spammed it. xD
Second Question: Does someone own the area or plots or something like that?
Third Questions: How do you own an area? Just curious, you don't have to answer this one though.
Fourth Question: Do anyone want to invite me as there Barton neighbor? I'll be a friendly neighbor. C:
Fifth Question(this one is so stupid that I should know but I don't): How do you turn off the music? Or where is the volume control/settings? I know, I'm stupid. D:<

First Question and second question: yes, someone owns the plots in their neighborhood, and you need to be invited to a neighborhood in order to own a house there.
Third Question:
1. go to taxi
2. click orange icon above taxi
3. click "create neighborhood" and that will take you to place to make ur house
Fourth Question: Not me, because my neighborhood is full with my friends
Fifth Question: there is like a green speaker next to ur username on towns 2, and click it and yay u no longer have sound. and yes you are stupid. lol jk jk.
Guide to Getting Lots of Flowers and Papers in Towns
Christian Jay Quinto
First Question and second question: yes, someone owns the plots in their neighborhood, and you need to be invited to a neighborhood in order to own a house there.
Third Question:
1. go to taxi
2. click orange icon above taxi
3. click "create neighborhood" and that will take you to place to make ur house
Fourth Question: Not me, because my neighborhood is full with my friends
Fifth Question: there is like a green speaker next to ur username on towns 2, and click it and yay u no longer have sound. and yes you are stupid. lol jk jk.
Guide to Getting Lots of Flowers and Papers in Towns

OMERGOD! You're such a pro. This was very helpful. Thanks, you're awesome~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff