Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15256323
I'll send them in here whenever the thread is done.

Festive Celebrator

Thanks for all the comments and submissions guys!

I will be updating the list soon XD

Eloquent Conversationalist

I hope this thread becomes a sticky. It's an awesome idea, Ninina 3nodding

Festive Celebrator

Teh Shoujo

Aww thanks <33

Hey, about the soda bottles, you should know the arranger will only allow you to equip 4.

I didn't know that and collected many mugs that now I can't display sad

Ninina
Hey, about the soda bottles, you should know the arranger will only allow you to equip 4.

Yeah, I've heard that. It's not a problem though - I was planning to get just the four 3nodding
Name of the place: Olympus Nightclub
Address of the place: 12 Barton 002296
Category: <commerce/house/other?> Commerce
Description or Comment: <Optional> Dance club - lots of space, red lighting, just opened. Owner also rents it out for private parties and receptions.
Vickicat
No one seems to be at any of these places. >.<
They're still very fun to look at.

I got all the bottles now, so my restaurant is complete for now 3nodding
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12311057
You could probably cross-link with this thread.

Festive Celebrator

Good day guys! I'm here and I'll be updating today! XD

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
mcm
The hogwarts isn't bad, in addition to just overall stuff put in, it'd be beneficial if Gaia released stuff that could be tweaked to look right.

Thanks. I've got picture references from the movie of the potion classroom, Slytherin Common Room, and Gryffindor dorm, so I'm gonna try to make those as accurate as possible. That leaves me a lot of freedom with the other two houses and the greenhouse. 3nodding

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ninina
Teh Shoujo

Aww thanks <33

I wish you could put in as many as you want of some items. I have a bunch of vials for the potion classroom and can only put in one. gonk

Festive Celebrator

Hi Lochinvar!

Apparently the "4 item rule" is something fairly new: when homes was first introduced you could equip many of the same item.

Now you can only do that if the item is a housing item only. gonk

I can't wait to visiit your Hogwarts village. I was thinking that perhaps you can let HP guilds and people in the forum know of your project, in case they want to contribute XD

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ninina
Hi Lochinvar!

Apparently the "4 item rule" is something fairly new: when homes was first introduced you could equip many of the same item.

Now you can only do that if the item is a housing item only. gonk

I can't wait to visiit your Hogwarts village. I was thinking that perhaps you can let HP guilds and people in the forum know of your project, in case they want to contribute XD

Yeah, I had all of the vials in there at one time, but when I went back to change it, I couldn't put more than one. gonk

That's a good idea about letting people know though. I think I'll make a thread in the HP forum so people can at least visit if they want to. biggrin

Festive Celebrator

Lochinvar

Yeah, I had all of the vials in there at one time, but when I went back to change it, I couldn't put more than one. gonk

That's a good idea about letting people know though. I think I'll make a thread in the HP forum so people can at least visit if they want to. biggrin

Remember that to remain in the HP forum, your thread must have discussion based on the books/movies/characters.
So you can make a thread to discuss and "casually" mention your proyect XD

As for guilds, you can PM the guild owner with an invitation to the village and an explanation of the project 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff