Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just started alchemy because I heard it's amazing cash once you reach level 10 and can make

insane profits. Anyways I'm having trouble with what I should craft, what recipes gives the most'

exp but are the cheapest. If someone could please post what recipes I should do for lvl 1-5 that'd

be great, Thanks :3

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
IxxDualityxxI
I just started alchemy because I heard it's amazing cash once you reach level 10 and can make

insane profits. Anyways I'm having trouble with what I should craft, what recipes gives the most'

exp but are the cheapest. If someone could please post what recipes I should do for lvl 1-5 that'd

be great, Thanks :3
well basically the formula for what ever lv you are gives you the most xp .So if you are lv3 a lv 3 formula givees you the most xp. In alcheny the way it is set up you can only get xp from the lv you are on and 1 lv below . So at lv3 lv1 formulas don't give you xp anymore. As for the easiest and cheapest

lv1 you should make giant rainbow lollipop the formula and components can all be found in Enki's catch from booty grab . this is the best for lv 1 because it has high rate of succsess .So you don't waste gold on crafting fails.

lv2 you can make any of the following aggregate orbs, philosopher's cache, alchemist's case . the orbs take 100 charge orbs from zomg , and the other 2 take trash from around gaia to make all 3 formulas can be purchased at bifrost. the reason you should make since are lv1 is all the lv 2 formulas take a lot of rare components and/or take a component you must craft from a higher lv.

side note you are going to need to make caches and cases anyways because most of the components and formulas care found in them.

lv3 the easiest lv 3 is fausto's bottle but it is popular so it is hard to find at times
so as alt. you can also make sundae's treat

lv 4 you can really make anything here but the easiest ones I think are wing ding or white drone egg.

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanks for the help =]

Dangerous Dabbler

IxxDualityxxI
... because I heard it's amazing cash once you reach level 10 and can make insane profits....

blaugh gonk scream stressed

oh good freaking gods...
well, let's see...
first, it'll cost you about 50 to 100 million just to get to level 10?
second, yep, you can craft things that sell in the marketplace for several million gold!!!!
of course, it'll cost you several million gold to craft them!
and then, because they're rare items, you'll sit around for weeks waiting for them to sell because very few people know about or care about the items?
so you'll reduce the price...
and reduce it again...
and someone else will undercut you so you reduce it again...
and there go your "insane profits", lol!

Seriously, the best profit in Alchemy is staying at level 1 (or level 2 because the success rate is better) and crafting Level 1 formula: Philosopher's Cache.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff