• Money Never Sleeps 200
What should I craft to make back all those golds :C

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Well, first off, congratulations.

As I'm leveling up myself and keeping (read: hoarding) everything I craft, I couldn't advise you on how to make back your gold.

Skilled Noob

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Urd Tanzanite
Well, first off, congratulations.

As I'm leveling up myself and keeping (read: hoarding) everything I craft, I couldn't advise you on how to make back your gold.

Thanks so much!
I just crafted a shadowlegend and sold it for 15B.
I made another one tho, I pretty much made back all my gold yay~~

I never thought crafting would be this fun. I wanna try harmony... But it's impossible 'cause there are not enough dark knight helmet on the market...

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
BitterSweetea
I never thought crafting would be this fun. I wanna try harmony... But it's impossible 'cause there are not enough dark knight helmet on the market...

I remember when you couldn't give those away.

Too bad Gaia couldn't release them again--maybe on the anniversary of Frank Frazetta's death (though that's passed a couple times already)?

That's one thing that really needs to be fixed for Alchemy--the limited amount of components. Re-release in RIGs is not much of a stop-gap measure. And with the release of the Philosopher's Cache bundles, alchemists have proliferated and made the situation even worse.

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Congrats! I can't wait to be up there with you!

Skilled Noob

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Madam Harlot
Congrats! I can't wait to be up there with you!

you can definitely do it! I will see if I have any extra formula for you. What's your level now?

Skilled Noob

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Urd Tanzanite
BitterSweetea

Too bad Gaia couldn't release them again--maybe on the anniversary of Frank Frazetta's death (though that's passed a couple times already)?

That's one thing that really needs to be fixed for Alchemy--the limited amount of components. Re-release in RIGs is not much of a stop-gap measure. And with the release of the Philosopher's Cache bundles, alchemists have proliferated and made the situation even worse.

tbh, I still have no ideas what are caches and philosepher stuff xD I went straight to level 10 in a day just by buying the requirement components from other players.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
BitterSweetea
Urd Tanzanite

tbh, I still have no ideas what are caches and philosepher stuff xD I went straight to level 10 in a day just by buying the requirement components from other players.

cat_gonk

Read this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81982631/

Start with the general guide and then follow the links of those topics that interest you.

I will say that when I craft an item, I double-check the price of the component on the MP with that of the cache it came from. For example, someone was selling the Baroque Pearl for 80,000g. The Garnet cache at the time was holding steady at around 18,000g. Obviously, I was going to open a cache. Or another time when I needed a Lava Jelly (again from the Garnet) and it was priced at 1,000g. In this case, it was cheaper to pick up the component from the MP than to open up a cache.

There's a saying among alchemists that there are two ways to advance: fast and expensive or slow and cheap. I was a Level 4 for a year, so "slow and cheap" is the way I level.

You made your money back, so no harm, no foul, but going forward, I think it would help you to read up, especially if you decide perhaps to tackle something as involved as backwings.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Congratulations!

BitterSweetea
Urd Tanzanite
BitterSweetea

gonk How could you afford all those components in one day?

Skilled Noob

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Congratulations!

BitterSweetea
Urd Tanzanite
BitterSweetea

it cost me 1B total, I craft for my friends too so they helped me a lot.

Skilled Noob

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Urd Tanzanite
BitterSweetea
Urd Tanzanite

cat_gonk

Read this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81982631/

Start with the general guide and then follow the links of those topics that interest you.

I will say that when I craft an item, I double-check the price of the component on the MP with that of the cache it came from. For example, someone was selling the Baroque Pearl for 80,000g. The Garnet cache at the time was holding steady at around 18,000g. Obviously, I was going to open a cache. Or another time when I needed a Lava Jelly (again from the Garnet) and it was priced at 1,000g. In this case, it was cheaper to pick up the component from the MP than to open up a cache.

There's a saying among alchemists that there are two ways to advance: fast and expensive or slow and cheap. I was a Level 4 for a year, so "slow and cheap" is the way I level.

You made your money back, so no harm, no foul, but going forward, I think it would help you to read up, especially if you decide perhaps to tackle something as involved as backwings.

I don't really check much for the price, just buy big bulks so it's better and I get to craft more faster before people buy it all out. I don't like opening caches tho, it takes so long @_@

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
BitterSweetea
Urd Tanzanite

I don't really check much for the price, just buy big bulks so it's better and I get to craft more faster before people buy it all out. I don't like opening caches tho, it takes so long @_@

Okay. Long as you're satisfied with how you got there. And yes, opening caches can be time consuming, which is why I (try to) limit myself to ten a day (it actually takes more time to update my quest thread and to post in the thread tracking the cache probabilities).

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

BitterSweetea
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Congratulations!

BitterSweetea
Urd Tanzanite
BitterSweetea

Only 1bil? Wow. I though it would be more.

Skilled Noob

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Urd Tanzanite
BitterSweetea
Urd Tanzanite

Okay. Long as you're satisfied with how you got there. And yes, opening caches can be time consuming, which is why I (try to) limit myself to ten a day (it actually takes more time to update my quest thread and to post in the thread tracking the cache probabilities).

I don't know what caches to get anything so I just open randomly xD

Skilled Noob

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
BitterSweetea
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Congratulations!

BitterSweetea
Urd Tanzanite
BitterSweetea

Only 1bil? Wow. I though it would be more.

Yeah I thought so too, but it's all about being patience in the clicking parts tho.
I just spend the whole day at my computer crafting after buying all the components.
I actually have a lot extra left so probably gonna work on my mule.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff