Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500

I just finished my first big pair of wings and I'm feeling rather elated. It got me thinking about all the variations on wings that have been sold in the cash shop. Now I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about them, but I was curious as to whether any one ever wanted or wished that they could make those wings through alchemy.

Btw, much thanks to Misfortuned Checkmate, Tall Dark and Snarky, and Daner for helping me get these wings. Also, thanks to Moobsu and Chel for taking the opportunity to craft for me.

Golden Demon

Kefial

I just finished my first big pair of wings and I'm feeling rather elated. It got me thinking about all the variations on wings that have been sold in the cash shop. Now I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about them, but I was curious as to whether any one ever wanted or wished that they could make those wings through alchemy.

Btw, much thanks to Misfortuned Checkmate, Tall Dark and Snarky, and Daner for helping me get these wings. Also, thanks to Moobsu and Chel for taking the opportunity to craft for me.
congrats on the wings and i think the recolor wings should be only stay cash shop exclusive

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Mastermind_BTG

Thank you, and also thank you for your help in alchemizing my ambrosia. I know that was a toughie.

Why would you want cash shop wings to stay cash shop exclusive?

Golden Demon

Kefial
Mastermind_BTG

Thank you, and also thank you for your help in alchemizing my ambrosia. I know that was a toughie.

Why would you want cash shop wings to stay cash shop exclusive?
cause it would mess with the acheivment of having all 6 wings crafted and those wings are ment to hold the spot of your crafted wings til you get them xD

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Mastermind_BTG

Would it mess with the achievement? Maybe they could add a twelve wing achievement. emotion_awesome

I don't think I could ever buy a recolored wing set to replace or even just hold the place of the craftable wings. All that gold/cash spent on place holders could be spent on the actual wings. Then again I'm pretty biased. lol XD

Original Survivor

I wouldn't be surprised if they add those recolors when they finally get around to changing the current Alchemy system.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Lei_Trigar

It'd be nice to have a complete set in a single item along with the addition of their mini-wings. I mean, the reason they said they were selling the stages individually originally was because alchemy wings had the special feature of being all bundled together into a single item. Yet there's not sanctity to protect in the case of the new recolors so why not allow alchemist's a chance at them and make the final product a neat little all-stages-in-one-item sort of dealie like the rest?

I suppose if/when they get around to fixing the alchemy system they should probably consider diversifying the ingredients needed.

Archenemy

That sounds like a nice idea but knowing Gaia they will poorly execute it

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Kefial
Lei_Trigar

It'd be nice to have a complete set in a single item along with the addition of their mini-wings. I mean, the reason they said they were selling the stages individually originally was because alchemy wings had the special feature of being all bundled together into a single item. Yet there's not sanctity to protect in the case of the new recolors so why not allow alchemist's a chance at them and make the final product a neat little all-stages-in-one-item sort of dealie like the rest?

I suppose if/when they get around to fixing the alchemy system they should probably consider diversifying the ingredients needed.

The Crafted wings didn't have all poses together until the same day individual sizes started being sold in the Cash Shop. It had been a frequently requested change.

Golden Demon

Kefial
Mastermind_BTG

Would it mess with the achievement? Maybe they could add a twelve wing achievement. emotion_awesome

I don't think I could ever buy a recolored wing set to replace or even just hold the place of the craftable wings. All that gold/cash spent on place holders could be spent on the actual wings. Then again I'm pretty biased. lol XD
well some people have millions of gold to spend and they can buy the wings then start a quest and they can skip holding the small or medium wings while they craft it out as fast as possible. thats what i would do if i had all that gold x.x but i dont think they should make more wings craftable i think they should make more alchemy exclusive items (and keep them exclusive) or just really rare ones like a craftable version of the angelic halo (i was saying this one before all the halo sale's) plus would you wanna craft something for 300mil that you can get for 40mil?

Clever Goat

I wouldn't mind it, but maybe have them be less intense then the current quests, unless they give you all three poses in the recolor.
I would hate to have so much work for just one pose.

AizenBaby's Waifu

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
how do i get the wings off?????????????

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
supercamflas
how do i get the wings off?????????????

Off of... your head? I don't understand.

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

it would really depend on how they did it, to be honest.

although if they do, I hope to heck they make the formula stuff easier crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces