Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Hi!

I was recommended to make cherry earrings as they're easy to get the components for, but I have no idea where the toggle is. Am I blind and just not seeing it somewhere?

Trying to level up sad I'm only level 1

xD I feel like this is a weed out level. xD

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Vincent Valentine 666 666
Hi!

I was recommended to make cherry earrings as they're easy to get the components for, but I have no idea where the toggle is. Am I blind and just not seeing it somewhere?

You can get them from the daily chance, marketplace, or as potential drop from the fish drop [lite]

Cherry earrings are easy enough to craft, but I think ten pound guppy is much easier, it only needs 100 grade A baits (which you can buy in bulks of 100 at the ole fishing hole), 20 fails (10k each in bifrost), and 1 orange guppy. Crafting ten of them is much cheaper than a single toggle xD

Though if you play zomg and have more than 1k spare orb, those would be enough to level up via crafting orb aggregates which is even easier to craft~ emotion_yatta

Dapper Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
cluelesscreature
Hi!

You can get them from the daily chance, marketplace, or as potential drop from the fish drop [lite]

Cherry earrings are easy enough to craft, but I think ten pound guppy is much easier, it only needs 100 grade A baits (which you can buy in bulks of 100 at the ole fishing hole), 20 fails (10k each in bifrost), and 1 orange guppy. Crafting ten of them is much cheaper than a single toggle xD

Though if you play zomg and have more than 1k spare orb, those would be enough to level up via crafting orb aggregates which is even easier to craft~ emotion_yatta

Thank you! heart

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Thank you! heart

Mhhm~ good luck leveling up! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers