Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Stalker

just curious. it hasn't been out that long and there's a whole bunch of items that haven't been released yet, but has anyone made it to level 10?

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
there are two people at level nine, almost three.

im at level five myself.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

I'm level 9.5 now. I think I'm the closest one to level 10 at this point.

Man-Hungry Stalker

Brain Akazariua

eek wow. that's impressive. what's your technique? do you craft a lot of the low formula items? did you have a lot of gold stored up?

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
8bite_me3
Brain Akazariua

eek wow. that's impressive. what's your technique? do you craft a lot of the low formula items? did you have a lot of gold stored up?

I started of with a lot of gold which allowed me to get past level 3 before the community got there and so I stayed ahead of everyone.
Almost to level 3.

Desirable Lover

10,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Wow,im still at level one, sad ..i havent even started in my first formula but my level two formula is almost done,i just need the sharkblood and....if you finish a formula thats not on your level,can it still work? ...... neutral

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Brain Akazariua
8bite_me3
Brain Akazariua

I started of with a lot of gold which allowed me to get past level 3 before the community got there and so I stayed ahead of everyone.

"started out with"... crying xd

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
THREE AND THERE I SHALL REMAIN D:< I'm even letting my friend craft my level 3 formulae for me since I have no use for exp. xd

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Hashtable
Brain Akazariua
8bite_me3
Brain Akazariua

Yup, started out with, I no longer have it rofl

Man-Hungry Stalker

Uniqua x
Wow,im still at level one, sad ..i havent even started in my first formula but my level two formula is almost done,i just need the sharkblood and....if you finish a formula thats not on your level,can it still work? ...... neutral
not if it's above your level.

Dedicated Exhibitionist

31,500 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Level two :s Trying hard to conserve money for the later recipes and doing as many golden gift boxes as I can. But its a loooong road.

Witty Loiterer

Level 2. It's a lot of work, but I want to be the best alchemist I can! I should work HARDCORE on making Golden Giftboxes. X3

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PlagueMouse
Level two :s Trying hard to conserve money for the later recipes and doing as many golden gift boxes as I can. But its a loooong road.

play zOMG and make orb aggregates, or buy trash and make philosopher's caches? (I think there still might be some profit in that. heart )

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Brain Akazariua
Hashtable
Brain Akazariua
8bite_me3
Brain Akazariua

Yup, started out with, I no longer have it rofl

rofl

I feel ya.. I'm going all out to make AKS too.. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items