Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bookworm

I knew it was going to be expensive, I just hadn't any clue how expensive it would be. I'm at the third level for the Fallen quest just waiting for the hyper-inflated Nitemare items to go down and just watching my millions dwindle. ;___;

I'm only a Level Three Alchemist, too. I think I may be over my head here.

Any advice for a novice alchemist to gain gold and experience points?

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Because of the recent quest formula sale, there are more people buying the items needed to craft the quest formulas. If you ask me, I would tell you to wait for the inflation to go down before trying to purchase anything else for your quest.

Also, most everything you have to craft for the quests have a low or very low success rate, so I would suggest waiting to craft until you are at least one level higher than whatever formula you want to craft because it saves you Gold (you fail less this way).

This thread will help you decide if you want to continue on your backwings quest. Scroll down to the post that says "Cost to Complete Wings" and look at the Fallen section. Do keep in mind the caches are inflated because of the rush of people buying for their quests, as are pretty much all other components for the quests.

At this point, you have two options for leveling up (if you still want to): you can level only with the easiest/cheapest formulas and sell them on the Marketplace or you can craft the components you need for your quest. For the first option, it might save you Gold, bit for the second, it could save you a little bit of time and still help with experience.

Just do research and see what is best for you. I hope this helps. heart

Anxious Bookworm

Thank you very much! I'd been looking all over for that guide.

It's not that I don't have backwings(I have 2 different pair), but I've been eager to actually get my foot in the door with crafting my own.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would suggest working on leveling up if you still plan to craft your own.

I didn't start crafting my wings until I was at level 7 or 8.

As for making gold, that's not always easy because of how limited some items are.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Good luck!

I'd like to help but I don't own any of those nightmare things. gonk

Godlike Mage

64,675 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
The price gets even more expensive in the later parts of the wing stages when you need body dye, lionfish and all those gold caches....If you are serious about crafting wings, expect to be broke. It's my new norm.

Good luck to you however!

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
It's over 300million gold to craft large backwings o.o Goodluck
Goodluck on ur wings. Im doing the devilish quest atm but im only going up to incubis wings because da devils wings cost way too much. Lol. Im only a lvl 6 alchemist myself, already crafter da first wings, and gonna get to lvl 10 first, den start collecting the other stuff, for the medium wings.
Leveling up from 5-6 was the best for me cuz i made a 22.57mil profit haha.
In the process of making 10 uranium biscuits to get to lvl 7. Already crafted 5/10 of them. Yay! Almost there.
Then im gonna craft 10 ambrosia cuz dey dont involve gold cache, haha.
G'Luck to yeahz

Clever Goat

What I've been doing to help myself out in the gold department is crafting items that I'll need later on for the wings that are at my current level or one below.
Like, I just finished crafting a bunch of ectoplasm, since it will be needed eventually. It helps me justify a bit because even though I'm spending quite a bit to get components and craft, I'm also leveling but crafting things that are useful, unlike other items (lookin' at you meat clubs).
Because the wings are all very low success rate, I'm trying to be one level higher when I craft that level. Example: Be level 4 to craft level 3, that way I still get some experience as well. c:
Formula 4: Deluxe Bone Mask is good to make for level 4 because everything you can buy from the shops except the ogre bone but there is a guy selling a lot in the shop I'm sure he's willing to come down on the price.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

HiIdr
What I've been doing to help myself out in the gold department is crafting items that I'll need later on for the wings that are at my current level or one below.
Like, I just finished crafting a bunch of ectoplasm, since it will be needed eventually. It helps me justify a bit because even though I'm spending quite a bit to get components and craft, I'm also leveling but crafting things that are useful, unlike other items (lookin' at you meat clubs).
Because the wings are all very low success rate, I'm trying to be one level higher when I craft that level. Example: Be level 4 to craft level 3, that way I still get some experience as well. c:

★ I do the same thing! I figured it would help level me up, and I won't have to worry about doing it later 4laugh
And heyyyyy Meat Club is a cute item >.> rofl

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

i'm stupid and think i wanna start making wings. just wish i had bought the formula's when they were cheaper >_<

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm fairly new to alchemy. I want to be able to craft the Devil's Wings (or at least Goblin/Incubi to start) and I'm still level 1. I'm currently trying to craft my first Philosopher's Cache and I'm 98% there. I just need the ZOMG items.

I know this is going to take me years upon years to do since I never made more than 40m gold before. D: And this was just with the recent inflation. I can't vend for crud and I can't play ZOMG (I literally can't play... no rings, perpetually stuck in barton town e__e) to get my components... crying

I've been crafting alchemy starter bundles to level up. >_>; I should probably try to craft some of the items I'll need later when I get to a higher level. I want to be 5 before I even attempt a try at Goblin's Wings.

Anxious Bookworm

Loveparody
I'm fairly new to alchemy. I want to be able to craft the Devil's Wings (or at least Goblin/Incubi to start) and I'm still level 1. I'm currently trying to craft my first Philosopher's Cache and I'm 98% there. I just need the ZOMG items.

I know this is going to take me years upon years to do since I never made more than 40m gold before. D: And this was just with the recent inflation. I can't vend for crud and I can't play ZOMG (I literally can't play... no rings, perpetually stuck in barton town e__e) to get my components... crying

I've been crafting alchemy starter bundles to level up. >_>; I should probably try to craft some of the items I'll need later when I get to a higher level. I want to be 5 before I even attempt a try at Goblin's Wings.

I'm on the same boat as you as far as vending is concerned. Can't do it worth a s**t.

It's taken me ages but I've just now got to Level 4. This is going to wear me out by he end of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff