• Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I just started.Got any advice?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Level-1 formulas that are pretty easy to get both the formula and the components for are the Orb Aggregate, and any of the Alchemy RIGs (Philosopher's Cache, Golden Giftbox, Alchemist's Case.)

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Hoshoken
I just started.Got any advice?
The Philosopher's Cache formula from the Bitfrost, definitely. All of its components can be farmed, and the cache itself grants alchemy components that you'll need later on. The work can be a bit tedious, but sometimes you can even make a profit buying all of the ingredients in the MP (or if you're a bit more patient, you'll get much better deals in the Game Item Exchange forum.) Good luck!

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
I agree with making philosopher caches but remember, you'll only get XP for a level 1 formula until you reach level 3... you can still make caches of course, but you won't get XP for them! wink

5,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
i agree with the cache, but some "cheats" if u will are to get the ones with less components. if there are tons of components, check to see how much they r

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
You can buy alchemy starter kits and use those. They give you 1 xp a piece until level 3. The gold magical giftbox and caches are pretty easy to do too. You just have to collect items from the village greens in zomg, flowers, bugs, and fish from fishing.
I was very dumb.I thought cheap formulas are easy to do and when you get to it the ingredients are so expensive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff