Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Morbereth
Love the guide. I keep coming back to it since the links make it so handy to check current prices. heart

hehe yeah, one of the main reasons i wanted to make my list like that.. it really does come in handy. smile

and thanks! heart

Winged Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
Lei_Trigar

Level 10 Alchemist. Add me? heart And <3 you.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
You're missing quite a few level 10 alchemists, yes you have me, but you are missing like, the 'first 5' level 10 alchemists, Brain, Comp, eyria, as well as the poor sixth one ya its shayla who didn't get a FREE Crown of Thrice Great(the first 5 got to make it for 10 aspiring alchemists plus 1g, while everyone else has to make it for a billion gold worth of components and well just F that, we need to boycott gaia till they make it the "Easy" option for EVERYONE who gets to level 10 so we all can get the crown of thrice great, cause as it stands it's almost as expensive to make as the backwings...)

Original Survivor

Kilted Giraffe
Lei_Trigar

Level 10 Alchemist. Add me? heart And <3 you.

be happy to. smile and thanks for your purchase the other day. heart

Original Survivor

Animal
You're missing quite a few level 10 alchemists, yes you have me, but you are missing like, the 'first 5' level 10 alchemists, Brain, Comp, eyria, as well as the poor sixth one ya its shayla who didn't get a FREE Crown of Thrice Great(the first 5 got to make it for 10 aspiring alchemists plus 1g, while everyone else has to make it for a billion gold worth of components and well just F that, we need to boycott gaia till they make it the "Easy" option for EVERYONE who gets to level 10 so we all can get the crown of thrice great, cause as it stands it's almost as expensive to make as the backwings...)

yeah i'm sure i'm missing a bunch of LV10's if i can get their full names i'd be happy to add them.

and damn i was unaware that the Crown had that easy option at one point.. why'd they have to change it??? if i recall, Gaia said they'd 'Reward' everyone who got to LV10.. not give them a now crappy formula. stare well, that's Gaia for ya...

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
lei i found something that could help you (i think -w-; )

---

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/72189
The Worst Mistake

Original Survivor

Joshua84
lei i found something that could help you (i think -w-; )

---

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/72189
The Worst Mistake

wow that thing is just.. creepy.. lol

thanks for posting! i'll add it soon.

Original Survivor

bump!

damn site event...

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Formula 3: Twinkle Truffle chance of success is Very Low, not Very High.

Original Survivor

SnowbaIl
Lei_Trigar
Formula 3: Twinkle Truffle chance of success is Very Low, not Very High.
thanks for pointing it out, i'll fix it right away. smile

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
This thread is an absolute godsend when trying to figure out which components I should be stockpiling, thank you so much. heart

Original Survivor

Miz Lina
This thread is an absolute godsend when trying to figure out which components I should be stockpiling, thank you so much. heart

such nice words, glad you find it so useful. smile it took along time to make.. sweatdrop

Original Survivor

gentle bump~

and extra thanks for Cimeara for her donation. biggrin

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
You misspelled Starmony in the Fausto's Bottle Formula 3.

Original Survivor

Sasune
You misspelled Starmony in the Fausto's Bottle Formula 3.

that's quite a find.. thanks! i already fixed it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff