Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wistful Dreamer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I only got 1 harmless spore though. It took me a few tries and had already made 2 uranium biscuits before that (with other recipes in between) since i am level 6. eh

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
You already have it on the list, but I got a chalk from eldritch horror tentacle today.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Just got a Serpent Stone when crafting a Ba****d's heart. Possible devil sort of connection perhaps when it comes to lore?

Aged Gaian

mist777
Just got a Serpent Stone when crafting a Ba****d's heart. Possible devil sort of connection perhaps when it comes to lore?

Thanks, this is new biggrin

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Sphyxia
mist777

Perhaps the "bosom serpent" folklore? It's the idea that animals can live inside a person's body, in this case specifically, a serpent in the heart.

Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote a short story about this in which the character with a serpent in his heart is a bit of a b*****d, having separated from his wife. It's not a metaphorical serpent either since the character says he can hear it hissing inside his chest. There's been a lot of lit analysis written about whether the character is delusional, if the character is demonically possessed, if this is an allegory for sin (as in original sin), or if it should be treated as literal.

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Urd Tanzanite
Sphyxia
mist777

Perhaps the "bosom serpent" folklore? It's the idea that animals can live inside a person's body, in this case specifically, a serpent in the heart.

Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote a short story about this in which the character with a serpent in his heart is a bit of a b*****d, having separated from his wife. It's not a metaphorical serpent either since the character says he can hear it hissing inside his chest. There's been a lot of lit analysis written about whether the character is delusional, if the character is demonically possessed, if this is an allegory for sin (as in original sin), or if it should be treated as literal.

Interesting thing to note.
Edit: While I doubt that this is true, might there be a limit as to how many bonus items (not counting the ones from the Quest formulas) one could get?
Edit: Maybe it's better to disregard the part that I striked out, as a low random chance for a bonus item seems more likely.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Platonix
Bump run!

Welp, if no one's posting, I guess I'll throw in a bump too.

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I hate to double post, but I just got chalk from a Philosopher's Stone today!

Shady Shade

User Image

got this first time!

Slumbering Tengu

Hey I seem to have gotten one you don't seem to have!

User Image

I'm level 10 and I made the crystals on my first try

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Pengaana
Hey I seem to have gotten one you don't seem to have!

User Image

I'm level 10 and I made the crystals on my first try

I hope the original poster takes notice of these new ones...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Platonix
Bump run!

I know! I have to wonder where the person who made this thread is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff