Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this thread helpful in finding what you need?

Yes 0.90721649484536 90.7% [ 880 ]
Nope 0.092783505154639 9.3% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 970 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Kawaii Cub

11,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Kawaii Cub

11,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
IX_yamato-the-master_XI
any one wants Heart Charm i have five of them right now

i do!

Sparkly Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thanks very helpful heart

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
...Sharacia hasn't logged in since Late May...I wonder if someone else should make a new version of this so it can continue to be updated? Guides that have gone unlisted include the Component Map Quest, the Guide on Leveling Up, the Alchemy Spreadsheet, the Bonus Item Phenomenon, and my own Nothin' But Cache guide.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
...bumping...and Sharacia still hasn't logged in...

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
l3eyond l3lue
IX_yamato-the-master_XI

i do!

If you don't need them I can use them, please. Thank you very much for the consideration <3

Kawaii Cub

11,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Stripped Stripes
l3eyond l3lue
IX_yamato-the-master_XI

i do!

If you don't need them I can use them, please. Thank you very much for the consideration <3

there's a reason why i asked for them you know
i didn't get them anyways

Devoted Alchemist

19,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Megathread 100

Dangerous Dabbler

22,225 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Thanks for this!

Sparkly Waffles

Is there a list anywhere of component-only, no outside item formulas? Formulas that are only components?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
An Invisible Shapeshifter
Is there a list anywhere of component-only, no outside item formulas? Formulas that are only components?

Yes, there is. It's right here.
Please note that the owner of this thread has left Gaia and there will be no further updates. There is a new thread listing all of the guides that has newer information; it's here.

Sparkly Waffles

Platonix

Please note that the owner of this thread has left Gaia and there will be no further updates. There is a new thread listing all of the guides that has newer information; it's here.

Thank you.

Is it okay to make a crappy version for myself as well? Are there rules about making guides? These are wonderful, but the ones that categorize by component are not categorizing to my needs, and I have to comb through the alchemy shop anyway XD.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Platonix

Thank you.

Is it okay to make a crappy version for myself as well? Are there rules about making guides? These are wonderful, but the ones that categorize by component are not categorizing to my needs, and I have to comb through the alchemy shop anyway XD.

There aren't really any rules, no. Some people may complain if they feel you're doing something that's already been done, but if your guide presents the info in a different way, you certainly might not be the only one who'd find that useful.

Sparkly Waffles

Platonix
Platonix

Thank you.

There aren't really any rules, no. Some people may complain if they feel you're doing something that's already been done, but if your guide presents the info in a different way, you certainly might not be the only one who'd find that useful.

okay, thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces