Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

8,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Yepx)
Need tips on how to lvl up quicker to lvl 8 in order to craft this formula:Formula 8: Gardener's Blonde Twin Curls.By the way,I already have the formula.Want that item so badly!>.<

If you know any formulas that are good please name them all below.IUnwanted formulas please send a trade to me if you don't want it with no charge.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

There are no tips to level up quickly unless you have oodles of gold and know ways to make oodles of gold, and have amazing luck.

Best bet to have them crafted: purchase the components needed for it, have the formula ready, and have a user whose Alchemy level is eight or more craft it for you. Some of them are actually willing to pay you to craft formulas in a specific level range.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Dapper Tycoon

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Temari-chaan
Yepx)
Need tips on how to lvl up quicker to lvl 8 in order to craft this formula:Formula 8: Gardener's Blonde Twin Curls.By the way,I already have the formula.Want that item so badly!>.<

If you know any formulas that are good please name them all below.IUnwanted formulas please send a trade to me if you don't want it with no charge.

im a level 8, if you have the formula and components ill craft it for you, i wont chage you the crafting fee since it would go towards my exp

Dangerous Phantom

8,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Moonlight Snow Siren
Temari-chaan
Yepx)

im a level 8, if you have the formula and components ill craft it for you, i wont chage you the crafting fee since it would go towards my exp

I only have the formula except for the components. stare

Dapper Tycoon

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Temari-chaan
Moonlight Snow Siren
Temari-chaan
Yepx)

well once you get the components i will happily craft the formula for you

Dangerous Phantom

8,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Moonlight Snow Siren
Temari-chaan
Moonlight Snow Siren
Temari-chaan
Yepx)

well once you get the components i will happily craft the formula for you

Sure thing! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out