Welcome to Gaia! ::

Equivalent Exchange for the Cache Components: Are you interested?

Good Idea! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Interested but Skeptical... 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
It wouldn't work. 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
Needs more fine tuning. 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Felinicus Mow
Hashtable
Some components are harder to get than others... For instance i can go into towns and collect white xerox papers like mad... but I can't get that many feathers in zomg.. Thus, if I wanted to make caches, I wouldn't zomg at all, which destroys the entire point of the recipe using ingredients from everywhere. confused

"Nice kitty by the way (always loved that item)."
"Anyhoo, a friend of mine and I worked something out together."
"She dislikes doing anything zOMG related, and I HATE fishing, period, but she doesn't mind it."
"She fishes, I run zOMG, we exchange the difference."
"It goes without saying that fishing is much easier, and faster, but it depends on the person."
"Alchemy has a lot of bugs in it, not to mention the unbalanced nature of recipes,"
"But my personal opinion is that it's difficulty lies more in unco-operation than anything else."
"If you take a look at any of the Back-wings threads you'll find that the people who went about doing it, did so with a lot of help from other gaians."
"I'm not proposing we all lay down our arms and share like crazy."
"But a little team-work goes a long way."

The marketplace was designed to iron out those differences. 3nodding I don't think your system would do a better job. ;c And it's awesome that people helped others make the backwings.. I even got a tooon of donations for my Aurora. heart Why is this a bad thing that needs to be changed? -confused-

Feline Alchemist

18,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hashtable

The marketplace was designed to iron out those differences. 3nodding I don't think your system would do a better job. ;c And it's awesome that people helped others make the backwings.. I even got a tooon of donations for my Aurora. heart Why is this a bad thing that needs to be changed? -confused-

I never said it was bad xd
It's just a suggestion really, for the poorer gaian alchemists who really can't afford anything to do with the MP.
It is MUCH cheaper to farm the ingredients yourself than to try and save up enough gold to make each and every cache.
I thought it would be neat if gaians got together and helped each other succeed.
That's about the sum of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces