Welcome to Gaia! ::

VacantRush's Husband

Aged Bunny

11,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
so I'm currently at level 1 with 2xp, before I get started, I was wanting to get some advice on how to go about it, I know it's gonna get very very expensive, and all that, but I heard levels 1-3 is pretty easy, and 3-4 only takes about 3-4m which also isn't too bad. just looking for some advice on how to go about levels 1-3 for now I guess as in the easiest and fastest way to level up.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
DJ Ditzy
so I'm currently at level 1 with 2xp, before I get started, I was wanting to get some advice on how to go about it, I know it's gonna get very very expensive, and all that, but I heard levels 1-3 is pretty easy, and 3-4 only takes about 3-4m which also isn't too bad. just looking for some advice on how to go about levels 1-3 for now I guess as in the easiest and fastest way to level up.
lv 3-4 is where most people have problems and the min you spend if you buy from the mp or exchanges is 5 or 6 mil and that is only if you are making either fousto's bottle or sundae's treat if you use other formulas it will be more unless you are making caches but this way is longer.

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
If you're into playing zOMG!, Orb Aggregate formula is the easiest to get you to lvl 3.
If not, I would suggest making Philosopher's Caches. Components are farmable in mini games and you could open them to get components for lvl 3+.

VacantRush's Husband

Aged Bunny

11,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
thanks for the advice everyone, sounds like it's expensive to go fast and really tedious to go slow. but I have plenty of time to make this happen

Timid Loiterer

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
SnowbaIl
If you're into playing zOMG!, Orb Aggregate formula is the easiest to get you to lvl 3.
If not, I would suggest making Philosopher's Caches. Components are farmable in mini games and you could open them to get components for lvl 3+.

When you say "Farmable in mini games" which games are you referring to (Other then zOMG)

I'm currently LVL 3 and stalking threads to find info O.o

Lunatic

Easiest way for me was do Starter Alchemist Cases..
But the Orb Aggregates work fine as well.

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Roseglow
SnowbaIl

When you say "Farmable in mini games" which games are you referring to (Other then zOMG)

( Why didn't I get a notice for this quote? o.o )
Components for caches come from Towns, Fishing, Word Bump and zOMG. Except Pancakes which you buy at The Faktori, and A Bait available in The Ole Fishing Hole

Timid Loiterer

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
SnowbaIl
Roseglow
SnowbaIl

( Why didn't I get a notice for this quote? o.o )
Components for caches come from Towns, Fishing, Word Bump and zOMG. Except Pancakes which you buy at The Faktori, and A Bait available in The Ole Fishing Hole

I didn't know word bump gave you stuff O.o I must try this out <3 TYVM smile

Dangerous Dabbler

Roseglow

The first levels of Word Bump (the ones with only 3 tiles across) give you Bachelor's Credits, which are needed for the Philosopher's Cache or Alchemist's Case or Golden Giftbox. But that's all it gives.

Timid Loiterer

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Cimeara
Roseglow

The first levels of Word Bump (the ones with only 3 tiles across) give you Bachelor's Credits, which are needed for the Philosopher's Cache or Alchemist's Case or Golden Giftbox. But that's all it gives.

Thanks for clearing that up ! <3

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Cimeara
Roseglow

It also gives other credits as well at later levels

VacantRush's Husband

Aged Bunny

11,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
SnowbaIl
oh wow, I looked at all the stuff needed for that, sooo much stuff lol

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
if i was you i would wait few more months
yesterday on ATA they said that gaia is working on making formulas much much more easy to make and with better chances to get items from caches so i gess you wouldnt spend much money and sorry after that ^^

but well if you want to go for it ... make caches thats too easy anyway ^^ open them sell them, then buy your needed items thats all so simple ^^

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
Caches, Cases and Golden Giftboxes can all drop things that you'll need at higher levels. Honestly, even after you can't get XP from them, you'll still want to make them for the drops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff