Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to buy pancakes in bulk quantities of 500 pancakes?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 40 ]
No 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
Syrup! 0.28333333333333 28.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
This poll closed on July 12, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Original Survivor

i like this.. i'll try to remember when your shop is open and post my request then. smile

Timid Vampire

25,800 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Winged 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sisky, I would love this shop forever if I could buy 500 pancakes at once. gonk heart Please make it so.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Otp

Sisky, I would love this shop forever if I could buy 500 pancakes at once. gonk heart Please make it so.

As would I

I have read where some people will buy 1000 or more

This idea is good for now, but would love some kind of way to do this without putting such a load on Sisky

Thank you Sisky. You are a good noodle. cat_mrgreen

Will order a bit later.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hello everyone!

Forgive me if I am slow today - I have the nastiest head-cold in the world. Ugh! I only crawled out of bed to deliver pancakes eek

Anyway, Ze3k, Morgue, Ridley Starsmore, Shadow and Interceptor, and EletroShocker - you've all be granted your pancakes. Enjoy! As always, if there is a problem with the trade, let me know and I'll check it out.

Have a fantastic weekend biggrin
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Otp

Nyadriel
Otp

As would I

I have read where some people will buy 1000 or more

This idea is good for now, but would love some kind of way to do this without putting such a load on Sisky

Thank you Sisky. You are a good noodle. cat_mrgreen

Will order a bit later.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the shop biggrin I am thinking that 500 should be ok since I didn't manage to break my mule's inventory with that amount, so I suspect it should be ok. Just will ride out the poll and see what everyone says, but I am not anticipating any dramatic "NO WE DON'T WANT 500 PANCAKES!!!" voting frenzy.

Take care and have a great weekend biggrin
Sisky

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
At this time, I wish to make a purchase
Thank you

Username: Nyadriel
Number of Pancakes you Want: 200
Cost of Pancakes: 5000 gold

Peaceful Lunatic

Username: Ysavvryl
Cost of Pancakes: 5000

Thank you! And I have to admit to being one of the jokers who picked the syrup answer lol But I have good reasons! I agree that a 500 pancake bundle would be good for those who work in high volumes. But, I don't make that many caches, so 500 is overkill for me xd

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lol thanks for doing this! heart Btw, still confused on whether we can use mules.. the OP mentions it, but I didn't understand. xd

And Pssh 500.. my vote is for 1,000.. rofl Then I could make caches again. xd

Timid Vampire

25,800 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Winged 100
Username: Otp

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Username: SnowbaIl

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey again pancake lovers! XD

Nyadriel,Ysavvryl,Otp,and SnowbaIl have all been granted their pancakes. Let me know if everything worked out ok for you!

Also, I need a volunteer or two to help me with a pancake-related testing project. Any takers?

Sisky

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
siskataya

Nyadriel,Ysavvryl,Otp,and SnowbaIl have all been granted their pancakes. Let me know if everything worked out ok for you!

Also, I need a volunteer or two to help me with a pancake-related testing project. Any takers?

Sisky

What would that pertain. I am interested.

By the way, thank you. I did not get a message saying that the trade was going through, so I did not notice that it did. Just so you know.

Peaceful Lunatic

siskataya

Sisky

I can help out. What needs to be done?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Nyadriel
siskataya

Sisky

What would that pertain. I am interested.

By the way, thank you. I did not get a message saying that the trade was going through, so I did not notice that it did. Just so you know.

Awesome! A volunteer... exxxxxxcellllllleeeennnnnttt! *makes tenty Mr Burns hands*

Actually, I need to send someone heaps of pancakes to test the limits of pancake inventory holding XD Basically, if you have a mule that you don't really trade on a lot but which has a trading pass in case the inventory goes BOOM! that I can spam with pancakes, that would be great.

As for the trade, hopefully it has gone through now. My mule is having trading issues and I have to confirm 3 times before it accepts. You should have the pancakes though biggrin

Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ysavvryl
siskataya

Sisky

I can help out. What needs to be done?

Awesome! Another volunteer... exxxxxxcellllllleeeennnnnttt! *makes more tenty Mr Burns hands*

I need someone to send heaps of pancakes to test the limits of pancake inventory holding XD Basically, if you have a mule that you don't really trade on a lot but which has a trading pass in case the inventory goes BOOM! that I can spam with pancakes, that would be great.

Sisky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces