read the subject

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
bude40
bump

I think this should be in the item alchemy exchange forum.. and 2m is waaaay too much for a 500g component.

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
bude40
read the subject
lbp 900k lol
Hashtable
bude40
bump

I think this should be in the item alchemy exchange forum.. and 2m is waaaay too much for a 500g component.
do you want to buy for 1.7m?

Hygienic Guildsman

bude40
Hashtable
bude40
bump

She means, it's not even one of the rare components. Chances are you are not going to get more than like 500k for it at BEST, and that's if someone really needs it. I did a quick check, and it is only a component in two formulas. You might find a buyer if you mention that it's used in the Banshee's Silver Comb recipe, which I think makes a component in the Keido wig formulas - I think there are some people trying to craft those. But people need two of them for that formula, and they could definitely find a seller willing to go WAY cheaper than 1.7+ mil. Most alchemy components aren't listed in the MP, they're sold or traded in the alchemy exchange forum, so it's not a good measure of how much one is worth.
Muskratio
bude40
Hashtable
bude40
bump

She means, it's not even one of the rare components. Chances are you are not going to get more than like 500k for it at BEST, and that's if someone really needs it. I did a quick check, and it is only a component in two formulas. You might find a buyer if you mention that it's used in the Banshee's Silver Comb recipe, which I think makes a component in the Keido wig formulas - I think there are some people trying to craft those. But people need two of them for that formula, and they could definitely find a seller willing to go WAY cheaper than 1.7+ mil. Most alchemy components aren't listed in the MP, they're sold or traded in the alchemy exchange forum, so it's not a good measure of how much one is worth.
alright thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces