Welcome to Gaia! ::

i keep reading people saying that you can make it for bugs/trash?
but when i look at the shop desc. it says 50 golden gift boxes emotion_jawdrop
that bug way sounds a lot easier than making 50 golden gift boxes out of a lot of pink gift boxes which who knows is made out of something else xd

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
breezy lilac
that bug way sounds a lot easier than making 50 golden gift boxes out of a lot of pink gift boxes which who knows is made out of something else xd
Its actually only 5 ggb. And also once you buy the formula, you will see the junk paths. Dont bother crafting it though, craft ggb and sell them. You save tons of money and components. I also suggest you dont do the pink giftbox path to the ggb; its a waste of time and it will lead to a major money loss. Good luck crafting.~

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
breezy lilac
;
But you can always buy the caches with ggb money; forgot to add.~
EccentricAlchemist
breezy lilac
Its actually only 5 ggb. And also once you buy the formula, you will see the junk paths. Dont bother crafting it though, craft ggb and sell them. You save tons of money and components. I also suggest you dont do the pink giftbox path to the ggb; its a waste of time and it will lead to a major money loss. Good luck crafting.~

OH WOW I DIDN'T KNOW that there were junk paths
grrr they should show all the paths in the display area
so craft ggb and sell them for cash? and that will help fund money and components? sounds smart 3nodding is that what you're doing?

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
breezy lilac
EccentricAlchemist
breezy lilac

OH WOW I DIDNT KNOW that there were junk paths
grrr they should show all the paths in the display area
so craft ggb and sell them for cash? and that will help fund money and components? sounds smart 3nodding is that what youre doing?
Yup. I sell my ggb to buy caches while still turning a profit, but you need to sell at the right time and buy at the right time. Also, i suggest you stop by the game exchange forum for buying papers and flowers dont use the bug path) because they often haggle as low as one fourth of the market price, saving you tons of money. Of course it takes longer, but its the best way. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff