Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
CherryblueSky
I've been trying fishing, but I am sooo rusty! I used to fish durem all the time, but zomg happened and my focus changed. xd Now i'm lucky if I can get a full bucket, let alone snag a boldur. And don't get me started on those capchas (sp?)! It took my longer to get that right than it did to fish sweatdrop
Which rod do you fish with?

I'm using the strength rod, but at Gambino about 50% of the fish still get away (I manage to snag all of the junks with no problem though) ._.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Akatsuki_Girl_Rita
piggyzhou
Akatsuki_Girl_Rita
I'm keeping my eye on the things I can use for my Demonic Quest, if I can score them at a good (and less than market) price I will bid on them on the last day.
I was going to do that, but then some of them -- the prices are already too high for me (white body dye for example *coughs*)

Yeah, I need the Grey body dye myself. I have the Demonic quest, but I'm so hesitant to start it because of how inflated everything for it is.
Yes :X Everything is indeed inflated. Your best bet is to pick something that you can obtain for free (going to towns to try to get the rare bugs while at the same time getting the other bugs to make the gray body dye) or go the fishing route, and sell off the other fish and buy whatever else you need.

Winged Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
piggyzhou
Akatsuki_Girl_Rita
piggyzhou
Akatsuki_Girl_Rita
I'm keeping my eye on the things I can use for my Demonic Quest, if I can score them at a good (and less than market) price I will bid on them on the last day.
I was going to do that, but then some of them -- the prices are already too high for me (white body dye for example *coughs*)

Yeah, I need the Grey body dye myself. I have the Demonic quest, but I'm so hesitant to start it because of how inflated everything for it is.
Yes :X Everything is indeed inflated. Your best bet is to pick something that you can obtain for free (going to towns to try to get the rare bugs while at the same time getting the other bugs to make the gray body dye) or go the fishing route, and sell off the other fish and buy whatever else you need.

Those are good ideas. I am both a townie and a fisher, so I can do a bit of both. Right now I have the high bid on the bloodgrass, which I need for starting my quest. So I'm mostly waiting on that to start.

Godlike Nerd

18,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
piggyzhou
CherryblueSky
I've been trying fishing, but I am sooo rusty! I used to fish durem all the time, but zomg happened and my focus changed. xd Now i'm lucky if I can get a full bucket, let alone snag a boldur. And don't get me started on those capchas (sp?)! It took my longer to get that right than it did to fish sweatdrop
Which rod do you fish with?

I'm using the strength rod, but at Gambino about 50% of the fish still get away (I manage to snag all of the junks with no problem though) ._.

I use a strength rod plus. I tried the performance and distance rods, but I performed horrendously with those. xd i'm just hoping I get better at it sooner than later, because I have a potential buyer, I just need to finish. 3nodding

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Akatsuki_Girl_Rita
Those are good ideas. I am both a townie and a fisher, so I can do a bit of both. Right now I have the high bid on the bloodgrass, which I need for starting my quest. So I'm mostly waiting on that to start.
Ohhh, there's definitely a great selection of components that flynn is auctioning off! Good luck! ^__^

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
CherryblueSky
I use a strength rod plus. I tried the performance and distance rods, but I performed horrendously with those. xd i'm just hoping I get better at it sooner than later, because I have a potential buyer, I just need to finish. 3nodding
That's great! I'm only making the wings I want to keep so far.... But maybe I should make the ones I don't want to keep, so I can sell it to raise funds? @__@ Tough choice!

OH and I give you my fishing karma and hope that it helps you recover your fishing abilities faster xd *not sure how effective it is since her fishing is so terrible*

Winged Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
piggyzhou
Akatsuki_Girl_Rita
Ohhh, there's definitely a great selection of components that flynn is auctioning off! Good luck! ^__^

Thanks. In the mean time I'm working on buying 500 unopened cache, and then once I have all 500 opening them. I thought this would be a good start to the cache I need for the quest.

Godlike Nerd

18,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
piggyzhou
CherryblueSky
That's great! I'm only making the wings I want to keep so far.... But maybe I should make the ones I don't want to keep, so I can sell it to raise funds? @__@ Tough choice!

OH and I give you my fishing karma and hope that it helps you recover your fishing abilities faster xd *not sure how effective it is since her fishing is so terrible*

Well, I actually wanted to keep lucifer's wings, but after prices went crazy, I knew that I would have to sell them to work on my last 2 quests. crying it makes me sad, but maybe one day I can make them again.

And thank you for the good fishing vibes, hun! I'll take any and all that I can get! blaugh

Winged Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
piggyzhou
CherryblueSky

I'm so glad I already have most of the nightmare clothes for my quest, but missing the nightmare neck scarf, and all the nightmare furniture...

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
emotion_facepalm
I can't even afford the Diamondback Lion right now. And someone even bought one in the MP for 700m. I just... I can't. I could say ******** everything, sell all of my components, and buy the cash shop wings. But I want to finish my quest so.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Diosu
Like off the MP directly? Because I haven't seen one listed for 700 mil and I would know because I'm like a vulture these days when it comes to fish, bugs, dyes, and furniture.

Golden Demon

s**t makese wanna cry
Maybe they will notice the inflation on thse items and actuallt try to fix it

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mastermind_BTG
s**t makese wanna cry
*Cries with you*

Yeah, I thought I might get a white body dye... But it's already above ABP by 100 mil.

What items do you need that you can't get thanks to inflation OTL?

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
piggyzhou
Diosu
Like off the MP directly? Because I haven't seen one listed for 700 mil and I would know because I'm like a vulture these days when it comes to fish, bugs, dyes, and furniture.
Yes, that's what Raining Miroku told me. She was the seller that I PM'd with an offer.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
piggyzhou
Mastermind_BTG
s**t makese wanna cry
*Cries with you*

Yeah, I thought I might get a white body dye... But it's already above ABP by 100 mil.

What items do you need that you can't get thanks to inflation OTL?
You know, when I made my white body dye, I thought 40m was too expensive so I bought 500 white inks instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff