Welcome to Gaia! ::

WELL ITS THE GOLDEN MAGICAL GIFTBOX FORMULA- ITS A LEVEL 2 AND SUCCESS IS MEDIUM- I HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR OPTION 2 - SHOULD I GO FOR IT OR SHOULD I TRY AND SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHOS A LOT MORE BRAVER WITH ALL THE INGREDIENTS

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You don't lose any ingredients if it fails. Only the crafting cost. As long as you have enough gold, you can keep trying until it succeeds. When it does succeed, only then will the ingredients be used up. And Golden Giftbox formula is lvl 1.
SnowbaIl
You don't lose any ingredients if it fails. Only the crafting cost. As long as you have enough gold, you can keep trying until it succeeds. When it does succeed, only then will the ingredients be used up. And Golden Giftbox formula is lvl 1.

ahhhhh is that soo. lol im a numpty

Thank you ever so much

In a relationship with Alan vorigan

Invisible Seeker

32,800 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
i actually crafted mine today smile
i only just started and was wondrin how u guys got enough money to even be able to make things like that razz

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
jteede
i only just started and was wondrin how u guys got enough money to even be able to make things like that razz

Golden Magical Giftboxes don't require a lot of gold. If you're buying all of your ingredients from the Marketplace then sure, you'll be spending a pretty penny. But otherwise, the only gold you need to spend to craft it is the initial recipe cost of 5000g, the 2000g to craft it (if it works the first time), 250g for buying 10 pancake stacks in the Faktori and 2500 for 10 Grade A fish bait from Logan to a total of 9750g.

At the time of this posting, the Golden Magical Giftboxes have an average buy price of approx. 76500g. That means that with hard work collecting the town and fishing items yourself, you make a profit of 66750g, over 6 times the amount of gold you put into it.

As for the rest of alchemy, hard work and patience my friend. Lots of both. And of course the usual methods to earning gold on the side such as Aquariums.

Charitable Giver

12,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
don't be scared go for it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers