Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 >

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

i need 6 go berrys any ideas where i can find them? i also need a Radiant Heart Headband. = anyone selling or willing to sell

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
I HAVE A QUESTION.

What does the Nochi formula (level 10) require?

I realize that I am ages ago from being there but man I want a Nochi.

Champion

Fickle Goddess
I HAVE A QUESTION.

What does the Nochi formula (level 10) require?

I realize that I am ages ago from being there but man I want a Nochi.
If it isn't listed in the alchemy formula thread then try PMing the sellers on the marketplace. The only way to see is to have the formula itself and open it up in your inventory.

Distinct Lunatic

So, let's assume I want that formula for Famestar Masquerade.
10 Fey masks? Ok. So that's 150000, plus the fee of 2500. So I'm paying 152500 for an item worth 90000, and if I use it and get a fail item, which is likely with these damn rigs ci's, I lose more money. Why bother making this when I can just buy it for a whole lot cheaper? You'll find this applies to a lot of the formulas. This is beyond absurd.
Don't even get me started on the damn Nochi, now THAT is downright bull.
I can't say enough thank you's for taking the time to write this! It was very helpful.

Champion

Updated the guide slightly with some newer information.

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Versatile Hunter

Helpful guide. Really helped me alot when I was still low leveled on alchemy.

Big Member

WAIT WAIT WAIT YOU CAN MAKE AN ONI SET WITH ALCHEMY. Holy s**t I have wanted that for so long. <333333!
The Devil Trigger
booooobies

titsss

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Shadow of Madness
10 Fey masks? Ok. So that's 150000, plus the fee of 2500. So I'm paying 152500 for an item worth 90000, and if I use it and get a fail item, which is likely with these damn rigs ci's, I lose more money. Why bother making this when I can just buy it for a whole lot cheaper? You'll find this applies to a lot of the formulas. This is beyond absurd.

You are absolutely beyond right. When the ingredients cost more than the end result it is actually wiser to just sell the ingredients. *sigh* If they want alchemy to succeed, the ingredients can't cost more than the items they make... and only slightly less to retain the item's original value.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Caljiah
The Shadow of Madness

You are absolutely beyond right. When the ingredients cost more than the end result it is actually wiser to just sell the ingredients. *sigh* If they want alchemy to succeed, the ingredients can't cost more than the items they make... and only slightly less to retain the item's original value.

All they need to do is cut the formula's needs by 20-30% and that should do it.

Anyway, I've been interested in Alchemy but, eh... it seems like you'll fail constantly and waste millions on getting nothing done.
But, Ive seen that the components are pricy, and If I mangae to buy them, Then I would have invested more than what the Crafted Item is worth. Alchemy Is not worth it.

Dangerous Dabbler

Xelvorktork
But, Ive seen that the components are pricy, and If I mangae to buy them, Then I would have invested more than what the Crafted Item is worth. Alchemy Is not worth it.

Why, Why, WHY did you revive this thread!?!?! stressed

There are still a lot of useful things in the beginning part, but a lot of it is also totally out of date and there's no way for new people to know the difference!

And, sir, you're obviously new. Yes, some alchemy items need more gold invested in them than the cost of buying the resulting item directly. Those can still be useful for the experience points. If all you want is the item, then don't use Alchemy. But there are also items that can ONLY be made through Alchemy. And there are other items that DO sell for more than the cost of crafting them. But you need proper research and up-to-date info to know which is which.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff