Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is it that i'm trying to find one Elf Locks and i put up a 'buying thread' in the sell,buy and trade section and no one is willing to sell to me. xd

I mean i is offering 2mil which is way more then the map lowest and avg. buy price. gonk
AND i saw the avg. buy price go from 1.5mil to 1.4mil-ish! Do no one come to the Alchemy Exchange forum?! dang it! lol sweatdrop
Hey Its you again lol.^^"

Well to answer that Is rare alchemy Item I heard and people will want more so they going to hoard It until they get the price they want.:/
Edit; I got everything except 2 elf locks I could of got one,but this one guy wanted more which I do not have fml.!D; </3
FIawIess Attraction

Well to answer that Is rare alchemy Item I heard and people will want more so they going to hoard It until they get the price they want.:/
Edit; I got everything except 2 elf locks I could of got one,but this one guy wanted more which I do not have fml.!D; </3
what is his name, the Nikko must know. O nO

prease~ ; w;
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
FIawIess Attraction

prease~ ; w;

I just got back looks like you got It.! From whom?
FIawIess Attraction
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
FIawIess Attraction

prease~ ; w;

I just got back looks like you got It.! From whom?

yeah someone sold me the last elf locks for 3mil though, idk if they have another. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff