Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

The new formulas up for bid in bidlast look like to be the formulas for the backwings...what do you
think?

Formula 1: Demonic quest inizio
Formula 1: Angelic quest inizio
emotion_awesome

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
: : So I'll find what lies beneath your sick, twisted smile,

Ah, you have beaten me to making a topic on this here. xD

I feel that it is a slap in the face to those of us who have been among the many asking for.. 6 years, was it?.. About Backwings, and here they are to become extremely rare formulas until non-existent. This - is not fair.

The Backwings Quest, they said, was going to be available to all, not just two people, or maybe even one person scoring both formulas.

Gaia, you are taunting us and lying to us constantly. Knock it off, because if we don't have a way to bring these formulas and their components in at mass-production so EVERYONE can give it a try, you're about to enrage thousands of more users and make still thousands more rage-quit the site.

As I lie underneath your cold, jaded eyes. : :

Invisible Phantom

Constipated Trillionaire
emotion_awesome
gl cool if you buy the formulas in mp should sell me one c;
Winox
Constipated Trillionaire
emotion_awesome

I want to win them to make them ninja

Invisible Phantom

Constipated Trillionaire
Winox
Constipated Trillionaire
emotion_awesome

I want to win them to make them ninja
bu.. bu.. but, gah! emo

Perfectionist

I just stated this in another thread, but i guess I should say it here too. XD

All of those formulas have been available in Alchemist's Case all this time.

They aren't exclusive to Bid Blast at all.

Super Gaian

14,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
pepper-tea

Why are people so quick to complain instead of actually finding the facts first?

Thanks for the clarification pepper-tea 3nodding
pepper-tea

Kinda assumed that was the case. Just incredibly low odds of getting one from a case?

Invisible Phantom

a chance of one in a million ? :]

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
pepper-tea

Not Everyone can afford to create or buy an Alchemist Case, Pepper. ">.>

May I ask what the exact percentage for both the Backwings Formulas, AND Risen Quest Inizio is? Because I am incredibly curious about this, and it is quite news to me since Alchemy is broken, flawed, and outright for the filthy rich who make up about 1% of the Gaian population. Users have been refusing to sell their items, support the site, and have even quit thanks to Alchemy. You all are just sitting by and watching your Market become utterly destroyed!

Your Item Quantities are outright ridiculous and Components are not being brought into the Market fast enough to meet the demand. Everyone, not a select few, wants a chance at Alchemy. Levels 1-3 shouldn't be impossible, and most of the formulas should be craftable, not sitting around and eating dust because there isn't enough quantity of something to craft it.

I don't see why you cannot just re-grant items that were already made so you can fix the entire system. Because seriously, I've reached the road-block that is level 3, and I am one of those people who has very limited time online, time that is soon to become obsolete once more.

Pepper, it could be years after tonight before I am able to be online again. I'm not a super-old user, but my one wish for when I can finally return again is that Alchemy be fixed so that everyone, not just vendors, exchangers, and a lucky few can make it to level 10.

I've never had a dev visit my threads, except for Pan. Pan has always answered some of my concerns or questions. I once quoted you on concerns about Alchemy in the Alchemy Feedback thread still in the SF, and I was ignored. I do not enjoy feeling ignored, and neither does the masses of Gaian's users. No, I am not a paying customer, but I am a loyal user who, even long after becoming fed up with this site, still visit on a daily basis.

I am outright begging, not just you, but all of the Devs and Admins, Moderators, and Artists alike. I am begging the team who has created Alchemy to please listen to the users and give them a reason to stop an uproar that is still ongoing - even if it has quieted down some! The day it came out, the SF was literally flooded with Topics that hated on Alchemy, and I still see them from time to time! Please, please, PLEASE! Make formulas and components more available, consider your users for once and give them a reason to have fun with this feature - not tedious pain in attempting to pass the lowest levels! Alchemy is destroying the Market, and I hate many of the quantities required in formulas, because they are ridiculous!

Philospher's Cache requires 500 of every flower, trash, or bug. It is a level one formula, not a level 5 or 6 formula. I would understand if we got to choose our component or formula, but it shouldn't require so much effort unless the Cache gives out multiples - 5 - 10 components or formulas, even if it is all the same - per Cache. But, it gives out 1 per. It is unfair to have to collect 500 of those game items, spend weeks on it, just to receive one component or formula. It should be reduced to 100 per, and GGB should be reduced to 50 per, unless you plan on changing the quantity given, or allow the component/formula to be individually chosen.

Please, it has been months and nothing has happened...

Dangerous Dabbler

pepper-tea

But putting them up in BidBlast makes it a bidding war for the ultra-rich, instead of take-a-chance for the only moderately rich. You're feeding directly into one of the most heated criticisms about Alchemy. It was a bad decision to offer the formulas there.

Personally, though, I'm don't agree with Alumina Kisarri's post and points. It's nice to find something that's damn hard to do, where the "achievement" actually feels like you've sweated to achieve it.

Yes, component values are screwy, and if Gaia meant that components with a "store value" of 10g should be easier to find than ones with a "store value" of 1000g, then they need to take a second look and adjust the distribution patterns of, for instance, Iliaster, with 10g store value and 200K+ market value.

Yes, too many Level 1 formulas are way outside the ability of most people to find or afford the components. There's too many people coming into this forum saying "oh I got this formula, and now how do I find {incredibly rare and expensive component)?" and being very unhappy when we tell them the details.

Yes, you need a lot of gold, a LOT of gold, to get through the higher formulas anyway. I just crafted a Level 8 where the crafting cost was 80K and it took me three tries. So that's 240K spent on just that, not even talking about components, and I'll be lucky to make even the 240K back by selling the item. I've been on Gaia for 8 years and I've sold things I never thought I'd sell in order to fund this.

But I never felt that Gaia owed me a clear path to Level 10 Alchemy.

There -are- users in Gaia who've been on for a long time (too long?) and were bored with things being too easy, and the same or other users who have a lot of gold/inventory (too much?) and had found no reason to use it. So how to make Alchemy appeal to those, and also have it be un-frustrating for new people to whom a thousand gold is a big deal, at the same time? Not easy, but it's clear Gaia is trying to make the attempt, and I give them kudos for that.

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sounds like formulas for the long desired Demonic and Angelic Backwings.

This is going to be fun to watch!~

Tipsy Angel

12,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Or maybe they are just alchemized minis...

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Clair Featherwalk
Or maybe they are just alchemized minis...
Dont even state that... crying
If they do that they will be braking there NUMBER 1 RULE with MC that being *MC can only be bout with the Monthly sealed letter which will only EVER be sold for !1! Month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff