Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Trader

MonkeyQueenForever

Oh geez, I'm sorry, sweetie. That really sucks. confused I'm sure they'll get it fixed, though.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Do not worry. It will get fixed as soon as Peppertea gets a chance.

I thought Alchemy was made so us users could feel the pain of the artists who supposedly had a very hard time doing what they were hired to do, but it looks like that was all a big fat lie seeing as how this recolour was not actually recoloured before being released into the system. rofl

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

what? it looks exactly like azumarella O__o¡

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tsukita-chan

yea were hoping its glitch lol

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

MonkeyQueenForever
Tsukita-chan

I hope it is too!
the icon looks different... so maybe the artist forgot to put the recolor item up ^^'

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tsukita-chan
MonkeyQueenForever
Tsukita-chan

I hope it is too!
the icon looks different... so maybe the artist forgot to put the recolor item up ^^'

im desperatly hoping or that was a waist of my life lol
alot of people are saying that maybe they werent exspecting anyone to have it completed that fast lmao

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

MonkeyQueenForever

alot of people are saying that maybe they werent exspecting anyone to have it completed that fast lmao

that have sense
I wonder if Aurora will have the same glitch.. can you imagine? will be a kitten star inside xD

hope not O__o'

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tsukita-chan
MonkeyQueenForever

that have sense
I wonder if Aurora will have the same glitch.. can you imagine? will be a kitten star inside xD

hope not O__o'

ahahaha that would be sooo funny XD

Eternal Lightbringer

Things like thisa are why I just can't help but laugh when the rabid fanboys and fangirls try to tell me that the admins aren't just lazy, greedy assholes. xD

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Immortal Prince
Things like thisa are why I just can't help but laugh when the rabid fanboys and fangirls try to tell me that the admins aren't just lazy, greedy assholes. xD

lmao i hope they fix it soon =] i want my mint hair crying

Demonic Lover

The Immortal Prince
I really don't see how this prove any of the points you make, but to each their own, I guess.

It's obviously a glitch, it's type even appears in the marketplace as "game" instead of "item".

I don't know I really think this was just an error at adding the poses to the item, I really doubt pepper-tea of all artists would pull a "send this now, update later emotion_awesome " it's just really not her. Plus we did saw a recolored mint "mella" bolero in a banner somewhere, I don't have the image here but I know I saw it in the GCD, I hope this issue gets resolved soon~

Plus, pepper, if you are reading this, could you please fix the order of poses in the "mella" items?, so far out of all of the EI recolors only the Azuramella haves it's poses disorganized uxu; it drives me insane xox;;;
Wow grats on making the item in the first place! It's definately on my wishlist! xd

Out of curiousity, do the items equip as the proper recolours when you try and wear it, or is it still only like the previews? Aah, how frustrating to have to wait for a fix when you just made it! sweatdrop

Eternal Lightbringer

Viviette Valentine
The Immortal Prince
I really don't see how this prove any of the points you make, but to each their own, I guess.
It's obviously a glitch, it's type even appears in the marketplace as "game" instead of "item".
I don't know I really think this was just an error at adding the poses to the item, I really doubt pepper-tea of all artists would pull a "send this now, update later emotion_awesome " it's just really not her. Plus we did saw a recolored mint "mella" bolero in a banner somewhere, I don't have the image here but I know I saw it in the GCD, I hope this issue gets resolved soon~
Plus, pepper, if you are reading this, could you please fix the order of poses in the "mella" items?, so far out of all of the EI recolors only the Azuramella haves it's poses disorganized uxu; it drives me insane xox;;;
Even if it isn't intentional it's very lazy. They have released THOUSANDS of items without something like this EVER happening in my memory, and I have been here non stop for going on 8 years now. Now there's an item that you actually have to work REALLY hard for and they are going to ******** it up? That is either extremely lazy or they out right planned to just patch it later. Either way they are assholes in my opinion.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MonkeyQueenForever
Tsukita-chan

Lol the pose names say azuramella so I'm assuming it's a mistake.

Lol I will laugh if AKS does this. (Then rage)

Perfectionist

Fixed! Sorry about that!
I can't believe I did that... such a silly mistake on my part. All of the poses were done forever ago, I just didn't make sure they were linked correctly.

Hope you like the way it turned out anyway! *Off to make sure the white one is correct now*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff