Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I was wondering if I should even consider making the wings instead of buying them.
Would it be less expensive to make them?
How long would it take?

Your help is much appreciated.

Winged Demon

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Zombie_xKiller

Well, in my experience it don't take that long to make, once you have all the components prepare and bought and all that's left is getting the Formula and also being a level 10 alchemist helps a lot too.

When I got my formula, it took me a day to create, cause I had already reached level 10 and had all the components waiting.

The only thing that takes up a lot of your time, I say, is making the components you need and there is a lot to be made. Cause one formula needs another formula and then that formula needs 2 forumlas... huh... to me that was a long and boring process but the end result was worth it.

If you don't have the formula, and you're looking to buy don't bother, people want in the trillions for that, if you're feeling lucky, the Alchemist Case is the way to go, that's where I got mine.

Oh one more thing, as for the gold, if you will need about 120bil to craft this, for the alchemy part and 95% of that gold is for buying the items you need that you can not get through alchemy.

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kurushime
Zombie_xKiller

Well, in my experience it don't take that long to make, once you have all the components prepare and bought and all that's left is getting the Formula and also being a level 10 alchemist helps a lot too.

When I got my formula, it took me a day to create, cause I had already reached level 10 and had all the components waiting.

The only thing that takes up a lot of your time, I say, is making the components you need and there is a lot to be made. Cause one formula needs another formula and then that formula needs 2 forumlas... huh... to me that was a long and boring process but the end result was worth it.

If you don't have the formula, and you're looking to buy don't bother, people want in the trillions for that, if you're feeling lucky, the Alchemist Case is the way to go, that's where I got mine.

Oh one more thing, as for the gold, if you will need about 120bil to craft this, for the alchemy part and 95% of that gold is for buying the items you need that you can not get through alchemy.

Yeah, I've seen all of the items I'll need and how much it costs altogether. I'll wait a bit to see if I really want to make them. I'm still thinking about it. Everything is so expensive now.
Thank you so much.

Winged Demon

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Zombie_xKiller

Yeah, I've seen all of the items I'll need and how much it costs altogether. I'll wait a bit to see if I really want to make them. I'm still thinking about it. Everything is so expensive now.
Thank you so much.

No problem, I was the same way too, I was just collecting items I needed for the formula, cause I didn't know if I wanted to make them myself, it would have cost to much just buying the formula itself, and I one day I was extremely lucky to get the formula in an Alchemist Case, and only then I decided to finish it because I too excited to wait for prices to drop. Plus I had a lot of gold not doing nothing, so why not.... in the end it only cost me 120b-150b.

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kurushime
No problem, I was the same way too, I was just collecting items I needed for the formula, cause I didn't know if I wanted to make them myself, it would have cost to much just buying the formula itself, and I one day I was extremely lucky to get the formula in an Alchemist Case, and only then I decided to finish it because I too excited to wait for prices to drop. Plus I had a lot of gold not doing nothing, so why not.... in the end it only cost me 120b-150b.

It's basically the same price as the wings, but it costs less then the alchemized one. It would be worth it since it also comes with Azrael's and Uriel's. Time to save up.
Would caches help?

Winged Demon

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Zombie_xKiller

It's basically the same price as the wings, but it costs less then the alchemized one. It would be worth it since it also comes with Azrael's and Uriel's. Time to save up.
Would caches help?

Yes, you would need them for all the formulas, you need.

That's why I wanted it, it came with all the ones I like in the color I wanted.

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kurushime

I now appreciate all those donating to the dumpster. And others giving them away.
This truly helped me a lot. Thank you again. smile
I hope you're enjoying your wings.

Winged Demon

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Zombie_xKiller
Kurushime

I now appreciate all those donating to the dumpster. And others giving them away.
This truly helped me a lot. Thank you again. smile
I hope you're enjoying your wings.

Thank you I am.... I have some left over cache... I'll send you some.

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kurushime

I'm glad.
Thank you! You're too kind.

Winged Demon

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Zombie_xKiller
Kurushime

I'm glad.
Thank you! You're too kind.

No problem.

Winged Demon

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Zombie_xKiller

Hope all those cache help you out a little and good luck on your wings.

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kurushime
Zombie_xKiller

You had a **** ton of them. I was just like eek
Thank you once again. I wish you the best with anything you set out to accomplish.

Winged Demon

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Zombie_xKiller
Kurushime
Zombie_xKiller

You had a **** ton of them. I was just like eek
Thank you once again. I wish you the best with anything you set out to accomplish.

Haha, yeah, alchemy would leave you with lots of cache remaining and same to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff