Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
What I mainly want to know is whether I should open it (is there a high chance that there is going to be something worth even more in it?), sell it and run, or make what's in it. I think you can get different things from it, but I'm not that familiar with Alchemy here on-site.
first of all, oh my god. emotion_0A0
alchemist's case contains:
Formula 2: Norman Formula 3: Butterfly Coat Formula 2: Dove Capelet Formula 3: Giant Scalpel Formula 3: New Wave Purple Coat Formula 4: Crown of the Faceless Ruler Formula 4: Deluxe Bone Mask Formula 4: Regalinovo Formula 4: Silly Candy Horns Formula 5: Lidlenovo Formula 5: Sugary Wings Formula 6: Arrow Candy Horns Formula 6: Blue and Silver Short Keido Wig Formula 6: Celestial Glow Formula 6: Demon Blood Formula 6: Demon's Curse Formula 6: Ogre Bone Formula 6: Uranium Biscuits Formula 6: White and Gold Short Keido Wig Formula 6: Wyvern Tears Formula 7: Ankou's Strand of White Hair Formula 7: Black and Red Long Keido Wig Formula 7: Lemon Cupcake Dress Formula 7: Pointy Candy Horns Formula 7: Quantum Particle Formula 7: Vanilla Cupcake Dress Formula 7: White and Navy Long Keido Wig Formula 8: Eldritch Horror Tentacle Formula 8: Gardener's Brown Twin Curls Formula 8: MANinthemoon Formula 8: Rainbow Pixie Wings Formula 8: Spice Formula 9: Alruna's Rose Formula 9: Angelic Manner Formula 9: Aquamarine Porridge Locks Formula 9: Demonic Style Formula 9: Fafnir the Dragon Formula 9: Fremere's Guard Formula 9: Happy Melody Formula 9: Kanoko's Dark Reflection Formula 9: Leviathan's Venom Formula 9: Rose Porridge Locks Formula 9: Soul Crystals Formula 9: Violet Porridge Locks Formula 9: Vittoria's Intimates Formula 10: b*****d's Heart Formula 10: Commander Garbolt Formula 10: Divine Feather Formula 10: Fall of the Evening Star Formula 10: Fallen Wish
Formula 10: Glacemella Formula 10: Gogh Reed Formula 10: Hero Manner Formula 10: Hero's Heart Formula 10: Lady Chimes Formula 10: Masquerade Formula 10: Monster Style Formula 10: Pale Marionette Formula 10: Shadowlegend

the actual item in the mp is 488,888g at this moment.
there is a chance of getting a good formula and a chance of getting a formula worth less than 488k, it all depends on whether you want any of the formulas listed.
hope that helped? x3

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
NeonDollie

there is a chance of getting a good formula and a chance of getting a formula worth less than 488k, it all depends on whether you want any of the formulas listed.
hope that helped? x3

It helps some. There's a lot of rockin' stuff I can get from that. Second, I understand your first of all, since the first thing I did was look up the marketplace going-for. My brain froze for a few seconds; then I decided it would be a good idea to ask for advice.

Guess the next thing to do is figure out whether I really want any of those formulas.
Onyx Popcorn
NeonDollie

hope that helped? x3

It helps some. There's a lot of rockin' stuff I can get from that. Second, I understand your first of all, since the first thing I did was look up the marketplace going-for. My brain froze for a few seconds; then I decided it would be a good idea to ask for advice.

Guess the next thing to do is figure out whether I really want any of those formulas.

haha, yup. 4laugh
Onyx Popcorn
What I mainly want to know is whether I should open it (is there a high chance that there is going to be something worth even more in it?), sell it and run, or make what's in it. I think you can get different things from it, but I'm not that familiar with Alchemy here on-site.

My suggestion to you is, unless you're a working alchemist with a buttload of gold- SELL IT! It's a gamble, you could end up with more or less, but in the end, you probably wont use what comes out of it. Take the 500k and thank the Gods of Gaia! But thats just MHO!

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Vanlande
My suggestion to you is, unless you're a working alchemist with a buttload of gold- SELL IT! It's a gamble, you could end up with more or less, but in the end, you probably wont use what comes out of it. Take the 500k and thank the Gods of Gaia! But thats just MHO!

What he said ^ razz

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
when I get them I always sell them
get the gold then buy what u want
good luck

9,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
Well this happened to me not long ago and I opened it and got a Lvl 4 Deluxe Bone Mask formula, which was kind of sad. The formula's I get from these (lower level ones like cache) tend not to be those I want.

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
imo way easier to sell off the case than the "more expensive" item that MIGHT come out of it. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff