Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
A.D.1492
Sasune
I asked a couple people who reached level 10, they said it costs between 90m-100m. I'm waiting until I get 110m just to be safe.

Interesting. o.0

Istoleyourtaco a few posts above mentioned 17mil to lvl 9.

Seems like there are quite a few ways to do this. ninja
I asked the first to reach level 10, Brain Akazuriua (I think that's how you spell his name), and he said it was 100m. But when I asked the fifth or ninth level 10 alchemist (I can't really remember their username or when they reached level 10, sorry), and they said it was 90m. So it seems to be getting cheaper.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sasune
A.D.1492
Sasune
I asked a couple people who reached level 10, they said it costs between 90m-100m. I'm waiting until I get 110m just to be safe.

Interesting. o.0

Istoleyourtaco a few posts above mentioned 17mil to lvl 9.

Seems like there are quite a few ways to do this. ninja
I asked the first to reach level 10, Brain Akazuriua (I think that's how you spell his name), and he said it was 100m. But when I asked the fifth or ninth level 10 alchemist (I can't really remember their username or when they reached level 10, sorry), and they said it was 90m. So it seems to be getting cheaper.

You mispelled my name razz

But indeed, it took me 100 mill to get there.
Others at this point can make it there a lot cheaper though, most of them spend way to much on it because they pay people an X amount to craft their stuff and pay for all attempts for others. Now that is costy business.

If you do it all on your own then you can get there with 100 mill or less at this point in time and it'll get even cheaper.

Dangerous Dabbler

Brain Akazariua
...Others at this point can make it there a lot cheaper though, most of them spend way to much on it because they pay people an X amount to craft their stuff and pay for all attempts for others. Now that is costy business.

If you do it all on your own then you can get there with 100 mill or less at this point in time and it'll get even cheaper.

This.
Paying the crafting costs for others is fine at the lower levels, but when you get up to Level 7-8-9 formulas then a few failed attempts can eat up a lot of gold. And you don't get to sell the item afterwards! If I were doing it again, at those levels I'd only offer to pay crafting costs for the same-level formulas (not for the one-level-lower ones), and I'd limit the number of tries covered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff