Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Smoker

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My Quest Thread.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hedgehog Sign Shop

I'm wondering if it's worth it.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I Could Use All The Help I Can Get.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Well, I spent about over 20m gold into making my sheer glittering stockings.. but this was months ago.
I am sure prices have gone down a bit but they are still pretty pricey to make.

It's only worth it if you really want the item. (: heart

Dangerous Dabbler

If you only want a particular item, then remember you don't have to spend the gold to become that level of alchemist yourself. There's lots of alchemists in the "Item Alchemy Services" subforum who'll be happy to craft the items for you, and even pay you for the priviledge (since they get the xp).

But you would need to gather the formula and components yourself. I know Sheer Glittering Stockings uses the other Glittering Stockings, which can also be made through Alchemy. You might try gathering the stuff for one of those and seeing how bad you think that is, and have it crafted. You'll at least end up with one pair of stockings to wear or sell?

Timid Loiterer

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
My Echo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My Quest Thread.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hedgehog Sign Shop

I'm wondering if it's worth it.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I Could Use All The Help I Can Get.

If you get someone to craft them for you, it's upwards of 15m for the blue, pink, and green stockings together. After you got those 3 stockings you still need to collect double the amount of ingredients for sheer stockings, so you can count on that being about 10m.

It's around 25m+ to create Sheer Stockings (I'm leaning on the + side) As I've already created the 3 stockings and have somewhat given up on my Sheer Stockings dream -_-'
It takes a while to collect all the ingredients if you don't want to overpay for your ingredients.

Liberal Smoker

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
x-Zes-Klouds-x
k
Hedgehog Sign Shop

I don't like you.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces