Welcome to Gaia! ::

my goal is to reach 500Pc's (almost there)
And i can craft about 100pc's right now.
Should i craft cases instead for a chance of an inizo quest or just craft pc's and sell for gold?

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Ven crying
Should i craft cases instead for a chance of an inizo quest or just craft pc's and sell for gold?
I would go for the PC's. You're better off profiting with them, since most AC formulas sell for less than the case itself. Of course, the Inizio Quests are the exception, but they're exceptionally rare and not something you should really gamble on. Besides, components are in higher demand, and if you score some Sugar Crystals, Moon Beams, etc, you could see some major profit. Good luck!
Diamond Cache
Ven crying
I would go for the PC's. You're better off profiting with them, since most AC formulas sell for less than the case itself. Of course, the Inizio Quests are the exception, but they're exceptionally rare and not something you should really gamble on. Besides, components are in higher demand, and if you score some Sugar Crystals, Moon Beams, etc, you could see some major profit. Good luck!

I guess i sell them when i reach enough fish to craft 500 then xD (hopefully that would stabilize some of the components) User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff