57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
AliceLoathesWonderland
Existential Existence
Misfortuned Checkmate
Existential Existence
man ya'll are really ambitious! that sounds like a nice long road ahead for you.
Yup.. xDDD
I even have a (slightly silly) dream avi for if I reach level 10.
Journal Entry that shows my "Dream avi" rofl

Does that mean you're going to stop at the Cherubim's wings? If so, wise cool The 2nd form wings are nice too, but you don't really see 1st form wings around a lot either.

AliceLoathesWonderland
Damn gurrrrl.
You're hardcore.

I think I'm just patient with waiting for things to drop/sell. Hardcore is the people who sink millions into it, like woah man...tens of millions eek

lollll. i know several people who have put hundreds upon hundreds of mill into alchemy. i know the first person to make the aurora kitten star. she spent sooo much o.-

i however am still a lowly level one alchemist, when i get my last 4 go berries, my friend will craft my dress for me n_n

but yeah.. i waited a year for case meow and space meow to get around the 1.5mill mark

those damned cats lol
i almost made a space meow but decided to make something else with the caches instead. the more you wait, the more they deflate! hey that rhymed

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Existential Existence
AliceLoathesWonderland
Existential Existence
Misfortuned Checkmate
Existential Existence
man ya'll are really ambitious! that sounds like a nice long road ahead for you.
Yup.. xDDD
I even have a (slightly silly) dream avi for if I reach level 10.
Journal Entry that shows my "Dream avi" rofl

Does that mean you're going to stop at the Cherubim's wings? If so, wise cool The 2nd form wings are nice too, but you don't really see 1st form wings around a lot either.

AliceLoathesWonderland
Damn gurrrrl.
You're hardcore.

I think I'm just patient with waiting for things to drop/sell. Hardcore is the people who sink millions into it, like woah man...tens of millions eek

lollll. i know several people who have put hundreds upon hundreds of mill into alchemy. i know the first person to make the aurora kitten star. she spent sooo much o.-

i however am still a lowly level one alchemist, when i get my last 4 go berries, my friend will craft my dress for me n_n

but yeah.. i waited a year for case meow and space meow to get around the 1.5mill mark

those damned cats lol
i almost made a space meow but decided to make something else with the caches instead. the more you wait, the more they deflate! hey that rhymed

i have only used my space meow once and i spent like 2mill on it sweatdrop

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I returned to Gaia about two weeks ago and have been seeing how things have changed in my absence. But to the point at hand, I'm farming in zOMG! to craft things to get to level 2. I don't think I'll advance beyond a few levels though since what I'm reading is that it is really time (and in some cases, gold) intensive. Still, my hat's off to those with the will to get to level 10.

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
is there still a prize for reaching level 10?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IRKY

you get that formula to make that one crown. but i don't think it's worth making.

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Existential Existence
IRKY

you get that formula to make that one crown. but i don't think it's worth making.

ohhh i see. is it worth much on the marketplace?
i don't even think i'm to level 3 yet hahaha so i doubt i'll ever make it to 10

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IRKY
Existential Existence
IRKY

idk what it's worth but from what i hear it's a pain in the a** to try and make so not many people are even trying XD

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Existential Existence
IRKY
Existential Existence
IRKY

idk what it's worth but from what i hear it's a pain in the a** to try and make so not many people are even trying XD

yeah probably not worth much then if no one's willing to make it XD did you get the recipe too?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IRKY
Existential Existence
IRKY
Existential Existence
IRKY

yeah probably not worth much then if no one's willing to make it XD did you get the recipe too?

yeah

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Unless 40 Mil drops into my lap at some point, then I'm probably not going to be able to even get an Inizio quest.

I have horrible luck with Alchemists chests, and it would just be a waste of gold that I am trying to save.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff