34,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
MaclauMo
LaLuneSerene
User Image

yay!!!! Congrats!!! heart
I have a trade from you but i don't remember what is it for sweatdrop stressed can you remind me what am i supposed to send you? Thank you! heart heart heart

The trade was a thank you for submitting shop info to my shopping thread smile

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
LaLuneSerene
MaclauMo
LaLuneSerene
User Image

yay!!!! Congrats!!! heart
I have a trade from you but i don't remember what is it for sweatdrop stressed can you remind me what am i supposed to send you? Thank you! heart heart heart

The trade was a thank you for submitting shop info to my shopping thread smile

Awww you're sweet heart heart heart Thank you heart heart heart

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Yay, I just crafted mine too. Special thanks to Spicy Kisa for donating a Hero's Heart.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Diosu
Yay, I just crafted mine too. Special thanks to Spicy Kisa for donating a Hero's Heart.
It looks good on you ^__^

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Diosu
yay!! congrats! heart

Wintry Avenger

I'm most likely an idiot for asking this, but I know less than nothing about alchemy. Wouldn't it be cheaper/easier to just buy it?

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
obamaurmama
I'm most likely an idiot for asking this, but I know less than nothing about alchemy. Wouldn't it be cheaper/easier to just buy it?

no, you're not an idiot heart
The Crown is an item that is not sold on stores or anything, so the only way to have one is by crafting it with Alchemy.
Now, you probably see Crowns in the Marketplace, those came from other alchemists. And yes, probably right now it's cheaper to buy it there than make it. The Crown price lowered since the last update in the alchemy system a few months ago that made a bunch of things more affordable. (waaay after this thread was made)
I hope that answers your question heart

Wintry Avenger

MaclauMo
obamaurmama

no, you're not an idiot heart
The Crown is an item that is not sold on stores or anything, so the only way to have one is by crafting it with Alchemy.
Now, you probably see Crowns in the Marketplace, those came from other alchemists. And yes, probably right now it's cheaper to buy it there than make it. The Crown price lowered since the last update in the alchemy system a few months ago that made a bunch of things more affordable. (waaay after this thread was made)
I hope that answers your question heart
<3 Thank you so much, bb!

Opinionated Bookworm

I made it to level 10! My progress for the crown is currently at 85%. I just need a Minotaur Horn, a Quantum Particle, and one Spice! burning_eyes

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kristi Cat
I made it to level 10! My progress for the crown is currently at 85%. I just need a Minotaur Horn, a Quantum Particle, and one Spice! burning_eyes

yay!!! So close!! Don't give up! heart

King Monster

25,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Thank you for the guide, very helpful!
I didn't know it took so many expensive components to make the crown until I saw this. emotion_0A0 Glad I was prepared before I got the formula.

I just managed to get to level 10 and crafted mine (after hours of work ffff-) tonight. emotion_kirakira Wearing it right now~

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yggdrasil Root
Thank you for the guide, very helpful!
I didn't know it took so many expensive components to make the crown until I saw this. emotion_0A0 Glad I was prepared before I got the formula.

I just managed to get to level 10 and crafted mine (after hours of work ffff-) tonight. emotion_kirakira Wearing it right now~

YAY!!!!!! Congrats!!! heart heart I'm happy it helped and you're looking great with your Crown heart heart

Opinionated Bookworm

I finally crafted my Crown today!
User Image

Noble Newb

21,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
obamaurmama

Actually, thanks to all the gold thrust into the system recently, it is way cheaper to craft it yourself than to buy it now. When I first got the formula several months ago I calculated it would take me ~50m-ish to make, and at the time it was selling for ~40m-ish...add to that that I had nowhere near that much gold to spend on it, and I completely gave up.

Yesterday after selling off an item and buying an April letter I had 48m-ish leftover and thought to myself, hey, maybe I can finally make my crown. Several hours later I had finished and it cost me approximately 60m in total. The trick is to open all the philosopher's caches yourself...if you buy them at the MP prices it'll probably be double that. Just sold minutes later for 125m so not a bad deal really (it was more fun to craft than to wear I think). yum_pie

Edit: Actually, if I were to sell off the extra caches I have leftover, I would probably easily drop the cost down to my original estimated 50m (not that I really have the patience for that at the moment).

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Bump run! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers