Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Explorer

heart heart
Hi ppls. After a while i finally got out of the level one stage but i could use some help getting ingredients and formulas just to get me moving. plus i could always use some advice.
heart heart

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Tanillia lacrimosa
heart heart
Hi ppls. After a while i finally got out of the level one stage but i could use some help getting ingredients and formulas just to get me moving. plus i could always use some advice.
heart heart
I suggest you continue to craft Caches through level 2, since you'll need the components for the future.~ May as well get experience for them as you still can.~ Good luck!

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Diamond Cache
Tanillia lacrimosa
heart heart
heart heart
I suggest you continue to craft Caches through level 2, since you'll need the components for the future.~ May as well get experience for them as you still can.~ Good luck!

"What he said" xd ...

ALSO may I add that I got all the way to lvl 3 JUST by making caches and orb aggregates ... and if you don't want to take the chance of opening them after you make them, they are selling for pretty good gold right now and you can save up to buy only those components you need, instead of having a long list of components you DON'T need or want and nobody else is wanting them either sad xp take it from somebody who really knows wink . After you hit level 3 however, you need to find another way to give you any xp's, although still making/selling/or if you choose to open them and take that chance, PC's can fund your further progress wink .

Magnetic Explorer

those are some great tips ty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas