Congrats on finishing the fallen wings. I can't wait for the other 3. smile

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
Meh, no point in me doing them now since nobody'd give a crap about it lol... guess I'll go close my thread down as it's pointless, second is just first-place loser.

Im not going to lie, but you need to calm down. dramallama

No point, like I said, nothing matters now anyway, so... yeah.

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
they look amazing congrats

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
Meh, no point in me doing them now since nobody'd give a crap about it lol... guess I'll go close my thread down as it's pointless, second is just first-place loser.

h

just because Reese bobby said, "if you ain't first your last" doesn't mean you have to follow that.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

h

just because Reese bobby said, "if you ain't first your last" doesn't mean you have to follow that.

It's the truth, though. *Shrugs* Nobody gives a rats a** about second place or below... once the leader has crossed the finish line everyone else might as well ram their cars into the barrier.

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

h

It's the truth, though. *Shrugs* Nobody gives a rats a** about second place or below... once the leader has crossed the finish line everyone else might as well ram their cars into the barrier.

2nd is better than 3rd or 4th, etc.

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
iiFAPTASTIC
Congrats on finishing the fallen wings. I can't wait for the other 3. smile

thanks and same here!

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
GeryKo
they look amazing congrats

thanks! heart

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

h

no, because NOTHING matters after 1st, and sides, I'm sure three or four more people will blow past me with certain parties purposely buying up things I need even though they don't need them just to spite me and impede my progress, so... yeah.

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

h

no, because NOTHING matters after 1st, and sides, I'm sure three or four more people will blow past me with certain parties purposely buying up things I need even though they don't need them just to spite me and impede my progress, so... yeah.

ok, whatever you say.
so are you just going to stop working in it now even though you've wasted all that gold in them?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

h

ok, whatever you say.
so are you just going to stop working in it now even though you've wasted all that gold in them?

Does it matter? I could offer a few mil per ecto formula, and said parties will just offer 1M higher, if I go higher than that they would go to 10M+ per, and it just won't end *shrugs* and since they have literally billions of gold, well, there's no stopping them, so there's no point in trying unless word arrives that something has happened that would make it impossible for them to continue to do what they are doing. But I wouldn't hold my breath or get my hopes up for that to happen.

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

ok, whatever you say.

Does it matter? I could offer a few mil per ecto formula, and said parties will just offer 1M higher, if I go higher than that they would go to 10M+ per, and it just won't end *shrugs* and since they have literally billions of gold, well, there's no stopping them, so there's no point in trying unless word arrives that something has happened that would make it impossible for them to continue to do what they are doing. But I wouldn't hold my breath or get my hopes up for that to happen.

how many people do you know that are offering 10m+?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

ok, whatever you say.

Well I know there's at LEAST hmm... THREE... *shrugs*

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

ok, whatever you say.

who?
do you have proof?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal
worlds suckiest vendor
Animal

ok, whatever you say.

who?
do you have proof?

I won't say who, I'm not an idiot, and also I deleted the unnecessary PMs from sellers whom I contacted trying to buy from but they told me they sold it to any one of those three individuals for prices around or close to that. Since once they already sold it I had no reason to contact them or keep their PMs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff