Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm new at this, so please have patience with me - but I can't figure how where one can find fabric swatches (or chalk, for that matter) except for ridiculous amounts on the marketplace. Most of the other formulas I have just ask for items that are craftable or farmable or which can be bought at some normal store.

Do golden giftboxes drop them? Can you find a recipe for them in zOMG? Where do these things even exist?

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
emeralddarkness
I'm new at this, so please have patience with me - but I can't figure how where one can find fabric swatches (or chalk, for that matter) except for ridiculous amounts on the marketplace. Most of the other formulas I have just ask for items that are craftable or farmable or which can be bought at some normal store.

Do golden giftboxes drop them? Can you find a recipe for them in zOMG? Where do these things even exist?
Items with a store value of 10 come from either Daily Chance, Enki's Catch, or the Golden GIftbox. In the case of Fabric Swatches you can only find it in Daily Chance and the zOMG! Daily Wheel. Also, if you're a beginner alchemist, I highly suggest you make lots of Philosopher's Cache, as it will hold almost all other component's you'll need for the future (with a Store Price of 100, 500, or 1000, as Store Price is a rarity index in Alchemy). Good luck!~ If you have questions feel free to quote me!

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Check the market frequently to see where the market price is at the time .... on those days they drop alot from daily chance, many people will be trying to sell them, and the prices will be lower as more and more people try to be the lowest in the market to make sure they sell wink . Also, the prices seem to be coming down according to the graphs ... 10K is the lowest listing now, and the average buy price is slightly lower than that wink .

Of course when I need them, the average was 17K xd lol now I don't need them anymore lol.
rainbowlady1
Check the market frequently to see where the market price is at the time .... on those days they drop alot from daily chance, many people will be trying to sell them, and the prices will be lower as more and more people try to be the lowest in the market to make sure they sell wink . Also, the prices seem to be coming down according to the graphs ... 10K is the lowest listing now, and the average buy price is slightly lower than that wink .

Of course when I need them, the average was 17K xd lol now I don't need them anymore lol.

Which is still 100k for 10 of them. 8/

Dang it gaia, couldn't you have made all the beginner-level formulas like, made of readily available items? So that people can get a feel for everything before starting to fork over hundreds of thousands?
Diamond Cache
emeralddarkness

Items with a store value of 10 come from either Daily Chance, Enki's Catch, or the Golden GIftbox. In the case of Fabric Swatches you can only find it in Daily Chance and the zOMG! Daily Wheel. Also, if you're a beginner alchemist, I highly suggest you make lots of Philosopher's Cache, as it will hold almost all other component's you'll need for the future (with a Store Price of 100, 500, or 1000, as Store Price is a rarity index in Alchemy). Good luck!~ If you have questions feel free to quote me!

Thank you! No questions, but you were very helpful smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces