Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Do people not read this forum? I noticed that Shark's Blood was at 350k but the emerald cache is much cheaper.
I can only speak for myself here: I haven't yet taken the time to go through the whole list and cross-reference value of the component possibilities. One thing I do know is that it's been difficult at best to sell the individual colored caches. Also keep in mind that each cache holds any one of a number of components and not everyone would want to buy a cache for the most expensive component it contains. I also have an idea that now since a person can get exactly the component they want out of a particular bag, the prices for some of those rarer components will be coming down.

Posessed Cat

I know I've been listing my caches for cheaper than their individual components are in the market right now, but I'm still making a nice profit. The goal of the new caches was to bring the prices down anyway.

the only person who's going to get "hurt" by a component being sold for higher than the cache is someone who doesn't know where you can get it from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff