Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting, it seems the Risen are a blend of the angelic and demonic quest chain. Since I know both users holding either of the formulas, I will wait till they each share the paths before posting the Risen ones. I don't want to inflate anything on either of them, although I honestly sort of doubt with how much it will take that most people wouldn't even bother to start collecting at this point...

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
Hallucinative Haze
Eyria
way to go those will be complete before you know it!

Lol, I'm not the one crafting.
My friend is and they're pm'ing me their progress.
oh well still awesome XD

Demonic Lover

I honestly thought it was going to be harder than this, I hope your friend finishes soon * O* I want to see the wings~

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh trust me, it's hard.
I've already gave them many millions to progress this far.

Demonic Lover

I can see how getting the gold is hard, but when I thought in the quest I thought in many hard tasks, like fishing something really rare and hard to catch (like a diamondback fish) instead of just buying it, and that sort of thing, but yes XD;;; I know it's a really expensive quest x_x;;; there are many Gaians that could do it relatively easy though. Best of luck!.

Edit: I reworded it, my original post sounded bad DX;

User Image

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
So that's the reason all the basilisk teeth are gone and went up so much. emotion_facepalm crying

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Does the person who is making this quest need more basilisk teeth? Egads I just looked at the listing emotion_facepalm you're right Teases eek!
Wow that's really quite progressive. This is very much appreciated of course

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
That is really nice of you to make the progress of it.

I wish someone with the formula for angelic wings, and risen demonic wings would share their formulas and what is needed for it... it would help so much.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Nice of you to post the paths. I have to say it looks more reasonable than I expected save for the ridiculous price of Alchemy components.

One question, and anyone can answer this: do these require the 'o3 Angelic/Nitemare scarfs?

Lucile Amos's Husbando

Dashing Darling

I saw those yesterday and wondered about them! Thanks for sharing. :3 <3 I'm not an alchemist, but I love going around and seeing what people make. x3

Sweet Marshmallow

MistressMinako
Nice of you to post the paths. I have to say it looks more reasonable than I expected save for the ridiculous price of Alchemy components.

One question, and anyone can answer this: do these require the 'o3 Angelic/Nitemare scarfs?

I was under the impression that Alchemy did not use any MCs, so I can't imagine that either Scarf would be a component.

Panagrammic
Why Use Limited-Release Items?
There are two types of cash items: those that we can't re-release (i.e., MCs) and those that we can. The formulas that use cash items are all using items that we can re-release as necessary, so they are not inherently limited.
-- Official Alchemy Q&A Thread

Heroic Warrior

It seems easy so far. I only say that because it appears to require more alchemy components than equip able items. Alchemy components supply is a strange influx.

Thanks for sharing looking forward to seeing the next stages and of course the final product!

Everyday Garbage

MistressMinako

Alchemy will never mix with Monthly Collectibles.
I've told so many people this.
@ ___ @

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Invisibility 100
It doesn't seem too difficult as of yet.
I wish your friend good luck on the formula, and thanks for sharing the info.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff