Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont really get it, nor do I think this is the right place to ask this, but how does alchemy work? mad Ive decided that I want to try to get into it, but I have no clue how to do it. Could someone show me how its done and/or take me on as an apprentice kinda thing?
By the way, does it make good money? surprised
not really until you get into it. sometime it takes like 2mil to craft and you only get 100k for it emo
mp is very sketchy.
but when you start to level up and shizz you can craft things that are worth 50 mil
graqhic
not really until you get into it. sometime it takes like 2mil to craft and you only get 100k for it emo
mp is very sketchy.
but when you start to level up and shizz you can craft things that are worth 50 mil
So what youre saying is that at first at low levels, its not really effective but eventually you make good profit? surprised and, how long does it take to reach high levels?
Devinsaur
graqhic
mp is very sketchy.
So what youre saying is that at first at low levels, its not really effective but eventually you make good profit? surprised and, how long does it take to reach high levels?
yeahhh. like for example.
To craft the recipe Angel Imp Potion A
first you would have to buy the recipe [lower level recipes cost less to buy]
then you have to buy the ingrediants.
for Angel Imp Potion A you need i think three angel imp potions and two cherub feathers.
i bought 3 angel imp potions for 60k and two cherub feather for 1.4mil

(i suggest buying alchemy ingred. in the alchemy exchange 'cos theyre cheaper)

and the Angel Imp Potion A only sells for about 25k ABP
So it's kindave a load or horseshit but there arent any on the market so you basically set your own price...
the only problem is, how desirable the item is...

and pretty much you get XP after every recipe you craft

Dangerous Dabbler

Devinsaur
I dont really get it, nor do I think this is the right place to ask this, but how does alchemy work? mad Ive decided that I want to try to get into it, but I have no clue how to do it. Could someone show me how its done and/or take me on as an apprentice kinda thing?
By the way, does it make good money? surprised

Read the "Gaia Alchemy FAQ" at the top of this forum for an official overview of how alchemy works.

Click the first link in it, and you'll be given the "Alchemy Starter Kit" which will help you make your first item.

Don't buy cash shop formulas (1 gaia cash) unless you already have a ton of fails from Chance items. That's why those formulas exist.

Do buy Philosopher's Cache or Orb Aggregate formulas from The BIfrost. Those are now the easiest to make and both can be sold for a profit.

You can make a lot of profit at Level 1, just by sticking with those and Golden Magical Giftbox and Alchemist's Case. After that, it's very very rare to be able to sell a formula for more than you paid for the components. But, they're tweaking the system now so it might get better.

Generous Gaian

16,475 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
wow most item are very expensive

Greedy Fatcat

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shameless Shapeshifter

Good golly. Its like impossible to do this without having a ton of gold lying around.

Distinct Prophet

GriffonLyles
Good golly. Its like impossible to do this without having a ton of gold lying around.

With the lowering of requirements on the philosopher's cache, your best bet is probably to spend level 1 and 2 making them, 30 of them. use those caches to trade for components you need for your upper level components in the alchemy exchange, sell them for gold to buy things, or open them for a chance at finding something you can sell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff