Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Using one, selling one ... had help with the crafting but it has been crafted now smile . Any offers? Contact me either on here or PM ...

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

The listing for those have been up for over a month now since I saw them a while ago and tried them on in the MP. They are gorgeous and I plan on crafting one once I level up enough. *prays she can reach level four before 2013* Congratulations on crafting yours!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

The listing for those have been up for over a month now since I saw them a while ago and tried them on in the MP. They are gorgeous and I plan on crafting one once I level up enough. *prays she can reach level four before 2013* Congratulations on crafting yours!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Oh xd yeah lol .... actually, I got lucky to get both an extra formula and good prices on bug fuzz and was able to have a second pair crafted. A friend is level EIGHT (not 4) and needed the experience so I was happy to give it to him instead of waiting a year or two before I got to that level ( xd I'm still stuck on 3rd). I'm keeping one, selling the other (hopefully will gain back most of what I spent on components or items to trade FOR the components whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff