Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan

Like 14-15m (:

ah no thankyou good luck selling at that price

How much would you offer then?

300k becaue of the 1000 orbs that will be a lot to collect but ill go as high as 1mil

errrm, no thanks, It's a really rare formula, good luck getting it that cheap o.o

well i already have the item anyways so it doesnt really matter to me but im not paying 15mil for it lol maybe 5mil but thats as high as i go so good luck selling it for 15mil

well, i'll put you as highest bidder in my thread, but I was hoping for at least 10m, since that's what I payed for it :/

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan

300k becaue of the 1000 orbs that will be a lot to collect but ill go as high as 1mil

errrm, no thanks, It's a really rare formula, good luck getting it that cheap o.o

well i already have the item anyways so it doesnt really matter to me but im not paying 15mil for it lol maybe 5mil but thats as high as i go so good luck selling it for 15mil

well, i'll put you as highest bidder in my thread, but I was hoping for at least 10m, since that's what I payed for it :/

okie dokie eww why would you pay that for a formula never over pay for a formula when you still have components to get for it thats crazy

Tipsy Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan

okie dokie eww why would you pay that for a formula never over pay for a formula when you still have components to get for it thats crazy

I knowwwww rolleyes I thought it was worth a lot more, because of all the threads I saw about it and people like you were willing to pay like 20-25m

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan

I knowwwww rolleyes I thought it was worth a lot more, because of all the threads I saw about it and people like you were willing to pay like 20-25m

yea for the finished product not the formula only for the finished crafted item i refuse to pay that much for a formula rare or not lol

Tipsy Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan

yea for the finished product not the formula only for the finished crafted item i refuse to pay that much for a formula rare or not lol

yeah, I just saw the ingredients would cost no more than about 2.1-2.6m, so I thought someone would pay high for the formula aswell razz

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan
MonkeyQueenForever
Evaaan

yeah, I just saw the ingredients would cost no more than about 2.1-2.6m, so I thought someone would pay high for the formula aswell razz

i take back my offer i dont want it one is enough for me so cancel me out since i seen your thread and you and everyone else in your thread is rude as hell so im out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff