• Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • I Voted! 25
Sweagenv2
Amberose
Sweagenv2
Amberose
Cheapest way? Buy Gaia cash.

That sounds like the most expensive way.

I'm talking item wise, the best recipes to level up.

Once again, buy Gaia cash. The recipes call for such ridiculous items to go in to them, you'd have to be a very wealthy Gaian to make even the most simplest of recipes. They include high priced rare items, which have virtually disappeared since this system was released. Oh, and guess what? They aren't being released back into the system, so the prices are climbing, and the items are becoming rarer by the minute.

Alright, buy Gaia cash, then, what does that accomplish?
I'm guessing you're saying to go buy recipes from the Cash Shop? Which recipes do you recommend/have you used, since you can't see what the alchemy recipes will require in the cash shop preview?

well, I'm a Zomg fan, and when I got to 10 cl, I had a lot of orbs left over. so I started using the Formula 1:Orb Aggregate a lot. its 100g for the formula, and another 100 for the orbs, and they sell for like 3k on the market. I made a profit and got to level 3. in my opinion its the way to go

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
I know it's really frustrating. I've been crawling to get out of level 3 since last year, well I am not that active anymore but still...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff