Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shopper

8,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So I'm trying to finish an alchemy formula and I'm so sooooooooo close! Problem is that everything's so Dan expensive. Know whee with can find some cheaper items? Ideas and thoughts?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Dire Lovemoon
So I'm trying to finish an alchemy formula and I'm so sooooooooo close! Problem is that everything's so Dan expensive. Know whee with can find some cheaper items? Ideas and thoughts?

After what happened to Caches with the GoFusion update, any formula that can be completed with just Cache components is probably going to be the cheapest, even though almost all of them have Very Low crafting rates. You can find a list of those here.

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
Dire Lovemoon

What components are you looking for?

32,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • That One Hero 500
Do any of you guys know of a cheaper way to find crumpled paper, particularly old crumpled newspaper?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Chaos-SpiderX
Do any of you guys know of a cheaper way to find crumpled paper, particularly old crumpled newspaper?
It's free if you pick it up off the ground in Towns.

The most reliable way to find Old Crumpled Paper is to wander the higher-numbered neighborhoods in Towns 1 when the time in GST (Gaia Standard Time) is between 6:00 and 8:00.

32,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • That One Hero 500
Platonix
Chaos-SpiderX

The most reliable way to find Old Crumpled Paper is to wander the higher-numbered neighborhoods in Towns 1 when the time in GST (Gaia Standard Time) is between 6:00 and 8:00.

Thanks smile this does work as a good way to get the crumpled paper items.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Chaos-SpiderX
Platonix
Chaos-SpiderX

Thanks smile this does work as a good way to get the crumpled paper items.

In Towns 1, you'll usually find different colors of items at different times of day. Depending on what kind of Crumpled Paper you need, your best bet might be to look for it in the brighter daylight hours (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Gaia Standard Time), in the dark of night (8:00 PM to 6:00 AM), or dawn/dusk (6:00 to 8:00).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff