Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
After a painful quest that I've been chasing since Alchemy first came out (what, two years ago?), I have finally gathered those elusive 15 Magenta Bedouin Tunics and crafted the BLACK BEDOUIN TUNIC.

omg.

omg.

I DID IT GUYS, FINALLY I DID IT. I REALLY WISH I HADN'T BEEN SO EXCITED TO CRAFT AND HAD SCREENCAPPED IT, BUT BY GUM I DID IT.

I'd really like to thank Fleta, Teela-B, and ItsAnEpiphany for their generosity and compassion in being willing to donate and sell those last three tunics to me for a price I could afford. You give me hope that not all of Gaia is greedy. :< So, thank you.

/collapses

Dangerous Dabbler

Congratulations!!! That's true dedication! biggrin

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Congratulations.

It still boggles my mind that there are still formula that have not been crafted for lack of components (that and the crushing weight of billions of gold needed).

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
I'm not sure if anyone else managed to craft a Bedouin tunic… I think I may have been the only person to finally craft the Black Bedouin Tunic. oO

Alas, I do not have the will to complete a white tunic… though I do hope someone in the future will craft that sucker just to show that it can be done. 8I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff