Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

So, for the hell of it, I've redesigned my avatar as a comment on the backwings quests.

Blindfolded because the required components/gold/etc. weren't/aren't clear beforehand, chained to the soul-bound formulas, and pouring out the endless stream of gold apparently needed.

User Image

Comments? Suggestions for making it even more apt?

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The tattered wings are a nice touch. 3nodding

Though, to be honest, I'm so used to seeing you around with the Oculus Mythica that I didn't recognize you at first.

Dangerous Dabbler

Miz Lina

Though, to be honest, I'm so used to seeing you around with the Oculus Mythica that I didn't recognize you at first.

They are called "garbage wings"! to go along with how many people think Gaia's been treating us? xd

(heh, you're right! I've been wearing the Oculus Mythica and the Sibyl hair pretty often these past few months ^_^)

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cimeara
Miz Lina

They are called "garbage wings"! to go along with how many people think Gaia's been treating us? xd

(heh, you're right! I've been wearing the Oculus Mythica and the Sibyl hair pretty often these past few months ^_^)

Very apt. I'd say it's spot-on. Now I wonder if anyone on the team will notice? xd

Dangerous Dabbler

Miz Lina
Cimeara
Miz Lina

Very apt. I'd say it's spot-on. Now I wonder if anyone on the team will notice? xd

It doesn't need to be noticed to be ART! *she said airily, trying to wave her hand but only succeeding in spilling fake gold across a wider expanse of ground*

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cimeara
Miz Lina
Cimeara
Miz Lina

It doesn't need to be noticed to be ART! *she said airily, trying to wave her hand but only succeeding in spilling fake gold across a wider expanse of ground*

emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

So trew, mah deah. So trew.

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Cimeara
...the endless stream of gold apparently needed.

^ xp
I like it!

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Your Avi is so win! Making a statement and looking good! ;3

Pumpkin

i'm not usually one for avatars that make a statement, but this one is pretty ******** good.
kudos.

Ruthless Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cimeara
I like you avatar, you put thought and artist touch to your design. You know a lot about wings on here?

Dangerous Dabbler

Amethyst Tenshi
Cimeara
I like you avatar, you put thought and artist touch to your design. You know a lot about wings on here?

Thank you! But I only know about the quests second-hand, from talking with those doing them. Where you want to start is with this thread:

Quest Formula Information

Ruthless Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cimeara
Amethyst Tenshi
Cimeara

Thank you! But I only know about the quests second-hand, from talking with those doing them. Where you want to start is with this thread:

No, lol that's not what I'm asking. I'm kinda giving up on my wings, I'm looking for a substitute. sweatdrop

Dangerous Dabbler

Amethyst Tenshi
Cimeara
Amethyst Tenshi
Cimeara

No, lol that's not what I'm asking. I'm kinda giving up on my wings, I'm looking for a substitute. sweatdrop

Um, can you be a little more explicit? Sorry, but it's been a long week at work and I don't want to offer advice based on a wrong guess.

Dangerous Dabbler

Amethyst Tenshi

*slaps forehead* Oh I remember now! You had the beautiful tektek dream avatar! with.. yeah.. the white angel wings *sigh*

So you're looking for another sort of wings that might work?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff