Welcome to Gaia! ::

or know what it makes? is it jsut the SD plus #041 nicolae?
annyyybbbooooddddyyyy know?

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
As far as I know the Troll Snot required for it hasn't been released yet. I have the formula, SDPlus Doll and his underwear, so if you get your hands on some troll snot I'll make it for you. emotion_hug (It takes 1 Troll Snot, but I have 2 formulas ninja )
Computosaurus
As far as I know the Troll Snot required for it hasn't been released yet. I have the formula, SDPlus Doll and his underwear, so if you get your hands on some troll snot I'll make it for you. emotion_hug (It takes 1 Troll Snot, but I have 2 formulas ninja )

Nicolae is like pillowman#2 for me. my other obsession on here... i have 75 of his undies, the sdplus, father nicolae pretty much everything 4laugh lol
now i search for troll snot
ilu

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Slinkyz
Computosaurus

Nicolae is like pillowman#2 for me. my other obsession on here... i have 75 of his undies, the sdplus, father nicolae pretty much everything 4laugh lol
ilu

Sweet! If they ever release it. emotion_facepalm At least I have the formula. xd
Computosaurus
Slinkyz
Computosaurus

ilu

Sweet! If they ever release it. emotion_facepalm At least I have the formula. xd

itll prolly be a gazillion gold when they do stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces