Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Einrick
Here is the best information I've found about it. Pretty much everything else, including where it comes from, is just speculation.

Huh.. Well, thank you for the information. I guess I will have to wait, then, until more information is available.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Here is the best information I've found about it. Pretty much everything else, including where it comes from, is just speculation.

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Update:

Played a few tanks today and bought some catches.

From my catches I obtained:

- 1 Sticky Stick

- Yet another Giant Rainbow Lollipop Formula. gonk

- 1 Rainbow Sugar.

I also bout 50 Sugar Flakes from the Bitfrost.
With another Rainbow Sugar to mark a full 10, I was able to craft the next Lolli. I am now 11exp to the next level.

My current gold amount is...

For the next formulas I have...

- 40 Sugar Flakes

- 13 Sticky Sticks

What I need is...

- 40 Rainbow Sugar. (I'll be obtaining them in units of ten so that I can craft the finished formulas as I go.)

**Any and all help is appreciated, I am also extremely curious about the Risen Quest Inizio Formula, and would like to get my hands on one if possible.. If there are any who could relay reliable information on this particular formula to me, I would very much appreciate it. **

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Update:

** Many thanks again to Le Debutante for her generous donation! **

I now have...

- 13 Sticky Sticks

- And 9 Ranbow Sugars!

So now all I need is...

- 1 Rainbow Sugar to complete the next formula

- 10 Sugar flakes to complete the next formula.

My current gold amount is...

After I get this next Rainbow Sugar, I will go ahead and buy the Sugar Flakes needed for my next formula.

A thousand thanks to all who have helped thus far!

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Update:

**Thank you ever so much to Le Debutante for all those Alchemy items! heart **

I now have 2 more Sticky Sticks, and I give another heartfelt thanks to Ms- Hawt Stuff for donating them. heart

Current Gold is...

I think I will do some BG after I finish checking my stuff..

Invisible Informer

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Alumina Kisarri
Tsukira-chan
Alumina Kisarri
Tsukira-chan
Alumina Kisarri
Bump

Lol my friend said she'll help you out just give her a moment. Username: Ms- Hawt Stuff. XD Lol
She's over at my house and for your stardust
Solar mage requires 5 of them. :3

Oh, tell your friend I said thank you very much! =D ^ - ^ And thank you as well for the information, it is very much appreciated. (Wow, Solar Mage! O.o Isn't that like 5mil in the mp?! )

^_^ I will, She's a tad on the lazy side on getting on during the light hours. lol XD
:3 Oh I'm sure there's more but that's what formula i had found from a giftbox. XD Lol

I think

Lol, I really wish Enki's Catch would just give me all the ingredients I need instead of giving me even more of these ridiculous, though incredibly easy, formulas. xD

But thank you for the information regardless. ^ - ^ And I'm in no hurry, so I don't mind if your friend ends up taking a day or two to get back to me. xD

^_^ Lol XD I know what you mean. But I'm not an alchemist. The friend that gave you items is the alchemist. XD I was helping her out.

:3 Ok!

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Tsukira-chan
Alumina Kisarri
Tsukira-chan
Alumina Kisarri
Bump

Lol my friend said she'll help you out just give her a moment. Username: Ms- Hawt Stuff. XD Lol

Oh, tell your friend I said thank you very much! =D ^ - ^ And thank you as well for the information, it is very much appreciated. (Wow, Solar Mage! O.o Isn't that like 5mil in the mp?! )

^_^ I will, She's a tad on the lazy side on getting on during the light hours. lol XD
:3 Oh I'm sure there's more but that's what formula i had found from a giftbox. XD Lol

I think

Lol, I really wish Enki's Catch would just give me all the ingredients I need instead of giving me even more of these ridiculous, though incredibly easy, formulas. xD

But thank you for the information regardless. ^ - ^ And I'm in no hurry, so I don't mind if your friend ends up taking a day or two to get back to me. xD

Invisible Informer

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Alumina Kisarri
Tsukira-chan
Alumina Kisarri
Bump

I think

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Update:

Bought two more Enki Catches and recieved...

- Formula 1: Giant Rainbow Lollipop

- Albino Lizard Guts

burning_eyes Someone shoot me now! gonk Back to scouring the tanks for glowing Enki's I guess.

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Update:

Just obtained 2 Enki's Catches, and upon opening I've gained...

- 1 Rainbow Sugar

- And 1 Shiny Scale.

Well.. Kinda wonder what the scale is in..

Current Gold amount is:

I think I'll spend that on some more catches. sweatdrop

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Update:

**Thank you Ms- Hawt Stuff for the donation, I will wait for the trade to be completed before adding the items to what I have for the formulas.**

Gained a 5th formula through the Enki's Catches, just before I managed to craft the first.

I now have:

- Formula 1: Giant Rainbow Lollipop (4)

- 2 Sticky Sticks

For these formulae I need:

- 2 Sticky Sticks

- 40 Rainbow Sugar

- 40 Sugar Flakes

--

Again with the Sugar Flakes, I am not worried about that too much because I can buy them in the bitfrost.

**Thank you also to Tsukira-chan for informing me on what I can use a stardust in. 3nodding **

* I am halfway to gaining the next level in alchemy, and item and/or gold donations toward my cause would be much appreciated! I am attempting to find the cheapest path to reaching level 10, and am in no means in any hurry. Alchemy is a long, hard road even for those just starting out. *

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Tsukira-chan
Alumina Kisarri
Bump

Invisible Informer

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Alumina Kisarri
Bump

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Lol, so I'm going to attempt to complete all four of these (Giant Rainbow Lollipops), so far I'm nearly done with one of them since I've been playing BG for Enki Catches. (I'm currently trying to get to level 3 in alchemy, so that's why I'm doing this.)

I have:

Rainbow Sugar x6

Sticky Stick x2

And I need:

Rainbow Sugar x 34

Sticky Stick x2

Sugar Flake x 40

Sugar flakes I'm not worried about since I can get them for cheap at the bitfrost, but any donations to my cause would be greatly appreciated. ^ - ^

((Also, I'd love to know exactly which formulas require a stardust or two, as I seem to have gotten lucky with the GGB's. O.o ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff