Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, so I've noticed that a few weeks to months before Gaia introduced alchemy, TinierMe, a Japanese-based anime fan site, similar to Gaia, but it uses flash instead of static avatars. Gaia online uses premade recipes and costs gold to make. TinierMe uses a 2-item 'fusion' and uses G-coins (GC) and does NOT use premade recipes. Predetermined results, however. Now, I don't know if it's mere coincidence or anything, but... Something seems kinda fishy here.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Kinky Kitty Nyanyan
Alright, so I've noticed that a few weeks to months before Gaia introduced alchemy, TinierMe, a Japanese-based anime fan site, similar to Gaia, but it uses flash instead of static avatars. Gaia online uses premade recipes and costs gold to make. TinierMe uses a 2-item 'fusion' and uses G-coins (GC) and does NOT use premade recipes. Predetermined results, however. Now, I don't know if it's mere coincidence or anything, but... Something seems kinda fishy here.
someone posted something like this a while ago. the gaming industry is competitive and many new games take from other games and sites that are popular and work it in to their design . Not to mention artists designers ect. switch from one job to another. You may have not noticed but the recipes from Zomg have been around way before alchemy and is a smaller version of alchemy . Also It's the same with the item exchange [ bugs = ink] and doesn't take recipes or formulas to make.
I play tinierme and gaia...I believe Tinierme's alchemy is a lot better than Gaia's because you actually use your own items in your own inventory + 75 g-coins.

Basically tinierme you use two items + 75 g-coins to make a rare item from a gacha.

Gaia - You have to get multiple items plus whatever amount of gold you use to craft the item.

I believe tinierme's alchemy is a lot better than gaia's.
Tieria-Shirin
I play tinierme and gaia...I believe Tiniermes alchemy is a lot better than Gaias because you actually use your own items in your own inventory + 75 g-coins.

Basically tinierme you use two items + 75 g-coins to make a rare item from a gacha.

Gaia - You have to get multiple items plus whatever amount of gold you use to craft the item.

I believe tiniermes alchemy is a lot better than gaias.
I have to agree. Plus, with the new green cauldron, although they stopped allowing it, Cute Wink blue brown were able to be crafted. Its like bein able to craft... Idk, the cherubic queen of solair!!!
Tieria-Shirin
I play tinierme and gaia...I believe Tinierme's alchemy is a lot better than Gaia's because you actually use your own items in your own inventory + 75 g-coins.

I believe tinierme's alchemy is a lot better than gaia's.

KOOL!
Kinky Kitty Nyanyan
Tieria-Shirin
I play tinierme and gaia...I believe Tiniermes alchemy is a lot better than Gaias because you actually use your own items in your own inventory + 75 g-coins.

I believe tiniermes alchemy is a lot better than gaias.
I have to agree. Plus, with the new green cauldron, although they stopped allowing it, Cute Wink blue brown were able to be crafted. Its like bein able to craft... Idk, the cherubic queen of solair!!!

I haven't used alchemy on tinierme lately...because I haven't been able to get G-Coins though. But definitely have to say it's a lot nicer to be able to get some rare items for like 50 G-Coins or do alchemy for like 75 G-Coins vs gaia where it's a lot of money for things.

I still like both sites though. I think it would be nice if Tinierme got something like the cash tree though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff